Australian screenshots

screen112copyfh5.jpg

J527 arrives.

QB well wagon delivery...

Today saw the final testing of the QB well wagon, and then the delivery run. Well, what is hoped to be the delivery run...
The train ran with Zs301 at the head from the ZR workshops to Wattle Creek, then on the SG with Ke199 at the head. Due to the unavailability of any other bogie guards vans, a CW van had to be used on the BG leg, and a MHG (?) van on the SG leg.

The train is seen waiting at Wadalbavale.
qb-delivery-01.jpg

Blasting through Myrnong.
qb-delivery-02.jpg

Ke199 in the Wattle Creek yard, with a north bound SG goods service passing by.
qb-delivery-03.jpg

Departing with what is hoped to be the delivery train...
qb-delivery-04.jpg

Zec

You shouldn't throw cigarette butts from a train...

fire1hq7.jpg

fire2lr0.jpg

Now Bearcat, I know it isn't a Bedford, but the Inter is soooooo much easier to make.

Last edited:
Four butts in quick succession, that's not chain smoking, that's speed smoking! And what a strong flicking finger you have, grandma!

Bill.

It was a low intensity grass fire that made its way to the next paddock. Local volunteers arrived in time to save the fence and are mopping up.

International Acco, an Aussie icon! much better than a bedford anyway. the Petrol V8s coupled to the Alison Autos in thsoe things are awesome, they sound great and go quick!

You shouldn't throw cigarette butts from a train...

Now Bearcat, I know it isn't a Bedford, but the Inter is soooooo much easier to make.

Thats ok, been to so many hay stack fires over the last month averaging about 5 a week, just happy to see a good running grass fire, would even be happy to see a nice crown fire just for something diff.

International Acco, an Aussie icon! much better than a bedford anyway. the Petrol V8s coupled to the Alison Autos in thsoe things are awesome, they sound great and go quick!

Not the ones I drive! Slow to start from cold and quickly lose momentum on hills. And for some reason you feel like you're doing 20 more than you really are.

Nice Nat. Very nice :)
I could use that for a load on this me thinks...

T321-bridge.jpg

T321 with a 'short' goods crosses one of the trestles just north of Wadalbavale.

Zec

Quick! We can escape them by driving onto the back of Zec's car transporters! :p

Btw, that T is looking better every time Zec, or is just the lighting? :cool:

5910 and 3820 cross Porter Bridge as they approach John-Ross Halt

5938fg7.jpg

After the short stop-over and change of engines 3801 and 3813 are almost at the end of their slow battle up Cowarie Bank.

3838bt3.jpg

Tom

________
girlfriend pic

Last edited:
Back