Australian screenshots

Yea i have those but thanks anyway...
Are they really the same as BCh etc just with a different codeing or there close enough to be one.???

Thanks

Lenice

The shots i have posted are from an upcoming QR layout presently given the Working Title QR Ipswich . it is set around the era 1966-76 and features the Ipswich line, It also includes the Mayne Car sheds and loco depot Normanby yard and the Tennyson section between Corinda and Yeerongpilly. the way they looked during that time. hope that helps you.

Cheers

Ghosty

Yes Ghostryder, that makes sense. I was only a little tacker then so wouldn't know much of what they looked like. I joined QR in '86 so am only familiar with a lot of stuff from around then on. Will that be coming out in 04 or 06 only?? Would like to have a go at it if its 04.:mop:
Glen
P.S. anything you'd like help with let me know. May be able to assist in some way.

J527, after having run tender first on the down trip, and having run around with the assistance of the E class in the background, is preparing to depart with an up goods.
j527-tecoma-up-goods.jpg

Zec

Lenice

at the moment the map is being built in 06 SP1. I have not ruled out doing an 04 version. at the moment i am looking forward to getting it completed.
thank you for your offer of help i am sure i will be in touch . With a project like this any help or assistance is always welcome.

Cheers

Ghosty

screen080copycn6.jpg

A couple of blokes play Checkers in the park while an Xtrap departs on a peak hour service and NR29 flys past on a SG freight.

new version

non streamlined

3829vv7.jpg

in game

3829iguk1.jpg

cheers
pete
thanks to image shack for hosting

Last edited:
Very nice work there mate :)
Looking forward to having this one on my layouts. Just one problem I see... Where are the wheels? :p
Or is doing a just as good imitation of the delorian as one of my rolling stock objects I was working on the other day? :p
Zec

*Grumble grumble*

I keep falling off the watch list for this thread, and as I don't post here anymore, I have a lot of catching up to do when I do find time to visit.

Have been spending a lot of my (read nearly all) chasing real trains, as the virtual ones only go so far. I've taken plenty of photos, and learned a fair bit, which is part of the reason for doing it.

There was discussion a few pages back about an Aussie version of Trainz Classics. Being very happy with how TRS2006 is performing, and not fully understanding the whole "TC" notions (what does it offer us that TRS06 does not?), probably my main reason for purchasing it would depend on any CWS content that would be in it.

I would be very unlikely to buy it if it breaks current TRS06 items released under the CWS tag, or by our own Pete (ad602000). As I don't roam these forums much (at all really, just this thread), if anyone has a link to some information about it I would really appreciate it.

Been out of Trainz for a while, but seeing everyones screenshots is quite inspiring.

Thanks guys, always a reward to read this thread and see all the nice screenies from around Australia :).

You forgot the mention railpage is down again too

nah jks....:p

Looking forward to those 38s ad602000, especially the streamline ones. keep em' coming :)

All the 38's are availible now for download.
The steamlined one i think is realesed under victrainz and the non-steamlined ones are avaible in a thread on the Victrainz site. ( not sure if they have been realesed yet)

Back