Australian screenshots

Trainz89
You don t know me very well, i dont get all foamed at the mouth when i see new items like a modified steamer. All new additions are greatly appreciated. I have one question is it just the one number you are doing or do you intend to have it with changeable numbers ? If its running number is set at 444 it will be useful but it will also be very limited in its appeal. Having it fitted with changeable number and destination boards will be a useful inclusion.

Ghosty

Some more, a few years later (well, more like 40 years later...), and headed the other way :)

A2 966 is lit up by the evening sun as it blasts it's way across the flood plains with an up coal train.

Further on, the A2 rolls across the level crossing at Tooradin with it's train in tow.

Having passed Tooradin, the A2 now works it's way onward toward Dandenong, then onwards to Melbourne.

Zec

Last edited:
If I was you, I'd check those three pictures (The clue is that numbers 2 & 3 show instantly, after the first one loads)

Last edited:
has anyone in NSW ever tried to make the seven hills train overpass where the richmond down train goes over the tracks to platform 2 at blacktown, or the Straithfield overpass, where the northern line goes off the Main Western line onto the main northern line

has anyone in NSW ever tried to make the seven hills train overpass where the richmond down train goes over the tracks to platform 2 at blacktown, or the Straithfield overpass, where the northern line goes off the Main Western line onto the main northern line

As in a specific fixed-track object faithfully modeled off of the prototype, or just a close-enough-is-good-enough knockup using objects available in game?

If the first one, I don't think so; I sure we would have heard or seen something by now.* If the second option, I have actually been looking at the Seven Hills Flyover in GE, and considering a basic knockup using basemaps and assets available on the DLS. It doesn't look to hard, and would really only be a matter of finding suitable assets to use for the bridge.

*Or maybe not, considering our inner Gimmie-Pig seems to override every other system in order to post an 'I want it, and want it now!!:udrool::udrool:' at the slightest hint of a NSW item that hasn't yet been released.:hehe:
V-sets, anyone?:p

Matt.

Good Evening Everyone :wave:

Cheers, @Evan, If you have lost the QR ones, I might resend them if you have lost them. Remember a while back; I was making those PB15's, well I finished the project. Here is the final product of QGR PB15 #444. I bet the QR Mob [@Mitchy, @Patchy, @Petan, @Ghosty & @misterchugg] are going to :udrool: over this.... and will be asking Greg Cash to make up a tender to go with it also to make a 3ft 6in Version, Enough chatter here is the *NEWEST* Addition to the QGR Fleet;

You serious? That looks like the default Auran PB15 with the running number changed. I'm all for content creation and admire the individuals that create their fine models for us. Due to the fact I'm terrible with Gmax, etc. But you think you are 'bigging' yourself up a bit?

I could be wrong. Anyway here is a screenshot of the Auran PB15 on the BVL.

- Kent

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey all,

M 232 pulling K 103 to the coal stage.

azervich_20110713_0005.jpg

Yeah, I know it's out of prototype *cough*1920s loco with 1970s*cough* :lol:

-Aaron

You serious? That looks like the default Auran PB15 with the running number changed. I'm all for content creation and admire the individuals that create their fine models for us. Due to the fact I'm terrible with Gmax, etc. But you think you are 'bigging' yourself up a bit?

I could be wrong. Anyway here is a screenshot of the Auran PB15 on the BVL.

- Kent

Whether this new PB15 is any better than Aurans, I don't see the point bagging trainz89 for making his version. I can't make much more than a few simple buildings in Gmax, certaintly not locos, can you? Anyone willing to have a go at making a loco in Gmax deserves lot of credit IMHO, not this.

Whether this new PB15 is any better than Aurans, I don't see the point bagging trainz89 for making his version. I can't make much more than a few simple buildings in Gmax, certaintly not locos, can you? Anyone willing to have a go at making a loco in Gmax deserves lot of credit IMHO, not this.
falcon,
He isn't bagging him for making a loco. I believe the point that Kent is making is that there is an idea t89 hasn't made the loco, only changed the number. Unfortunately, people have done this before ie claimed something that isn't theirs. This is merely an observation, not a statement of wrongdoing.
Glen

Just a little something i have been working on.

48135 leads three sister 48s into Hyland Loop with an empty grain.

Crossing the Industrial Link Road Level Crossing.

Hyland.

Hyland Shopping Centre.

Hyland Shopping district.

ghosty

Jamie
Indeed they are, if you ignore the american side of it they work well. Where possible i will be using them in future.

And yeah the town of Hyland has come up ok its still needs some work but its just a bit i threw together for the heck of it not sure what i will end up doing with it.

ghosty

Back