Australian screenshots

SSR 442 Class

Not Sure if there are any 442's running around in this livery but well here is one :p

SSR442.jpg

Still a bit left to do..

Cheers

David

:wave: Hi Mate

Sorry they where never any good to release at the time But i am starting to do more work on them when i can.

I am still looking for some good pics of the cabins tho.

Poul

Oh ok, Hope that you or VinnyBarb can release em, I beleive he was working on some but he seems to disappear a lot, lol

QGR End Of Financial Year Ordit

Good Evening Everyone :wave:

Cheers, @Evan, If you have lost the QR ones, I might resend them if you have lost them. Remember a while back; I was making those PB15's, well I finished the project. Here is the final product of QGR PB15 #444. I bet the QR Mob [@Mitchy, @Patchy, @Petan, @Ghosty & @misterchugg] are going to :udrool: over this.... and will be asking Greg Cash to make up a tender to go with it also to make a 3ft 6in Version, Enough chatter here is the *NEWEST* Addition to the QGR Fleet;
=========================================================
In Gmax
QGRPB15444.jpg

Commissioned & Working In Trainz
QGRPB154441-1.jpg

QGRPB154442.jpg

Will be working on my QR Heritage Steam Train Sunday Board [Image Below], as a add on to Greg Cash's BB18 1089 & C17 974.
steam-train-sunday-feature-box.jpg

P.S Will be working on trying alest to get my B15 Converted up to scratch, and get my beta copy of Greg's AC16 221A
:cool:
Cya Around The Bend, Everyone!
Michael Gitsham
QGR Commissioner-Trainz​

No probs. I'll resend the diagrams. I only still have the QR ones I think though. I think I lost the 2AA bogie diagrams.

Last edited:

A rare visitor to the South Gippsland lines, F174 rolls out of Tooradin with the morning pass.

Further on, the train is seen running through the open fields of the flood plains.

Zec

Gee that little chuffa gets a workout Zec :D ......looks really good in that morning light too.:cool:

20110712_0030.jpg

Davido

Last edited:
I see you've taken a liking to CFCLA! :)

Really need to fix up my T class, and do a CFCLA set... Such an awesome livery :)

Zec

only thing we are missing from CFCLA is a updated EL for TS2009-onwards with all 13 inc their names starting from EL51 Might and Power to EL64 Super Impose and GL class units to represent CFCLAs backbone in Trainz now that would be a dream getting CFCLA locos happening

To put it plainly; we have some great content for all eras, but still seem to be missing many common and representative stock.

I see you've taken a liking to CFCLA! :)

Really need to fix up my T class, and do a CFCLA set... Such an awesome livery :)

Zec

I agree, it is an awesome scheme. after I put it on the 44, I liked it so much I looked around for whatever else I had that could benefit from a splash of colour. :D

20110709_0026.jpg

HL class next, I think.

Davido

Nice work Davido/Zec. There is something about CFCLA that certainly grabs peoples attention. Its one of my Favourite Liverys for sure.

Zec, Heres something i started after the SSR Livery :)

CFCLA.jpg

Cheers

David

Back