Australian screenshots

trainman3801, the problem is, I've never been able to configure the silly things to load multiple types of hopper, it always wants me to specifiy one that is on the layout. Fine for when people are playing a session that I have made (and I plan to release it with sessions), but if it requires people to set it up themselves, it's a bit of a deterrant. I'm considering leaving them "as is", and having sessions where you come onto the train after it has loaded, so you put the train back together and then depart...

Not quite Raichase, One has. 4431 had recieved on at some point in it's life:
http://www.home.railscene.com/batman/australian_trains_1/4431N21Hawkmount29101981.jpg

Still missing one though :wave:

Ah, I stand corrected then! I'd only ever seen them with the white L7 logo, like Davido released them with. My apologies!

trainman3801, the problem is, I've never been able to configure the silly things to load multiple types of hopper, it always wants me to specifiy one that is on the layout. Fine for when people are playing a session that I have made (and I plan to release it with sessions), but if it requires people to set it up themselves, it's a bit of a deterrant. I'm considering leaving them "as is", and having sessions where you come onto the train after it has loaded, so you put the train back together and then depart...

Ha ha, neither have I :p InstantLoad command is always useful :hehe:

Now THAT I am not familiar with! Might help for the AI trains - move to X. Instand Load. Wait Y minutes. Run around. Shunt to Z. Depart.

Just have to be careful with it with Davido's BDL open wagon and variants as it will load every load that appears in the settings menu. Yep, pipes, steel and general goods all at once! :p Works well for container and hopper wagons though.

Now off to go and drive some trainz now...

I've texturisated (that's a word, who's saying it's not?) another board, and taken a couple of screenies, so you're all going to just sit there and enjoy them. Or not, your call really.

I enjoy them, Raichase. Especially your texturisation.:eek: I have a four board layout loosely based on Nevertire, out west, and I'm really struggling to texture it. I've been in to surveyor 4-5 times today, and all I do is look at the blank grid for ten minutes, then exit Trainz completely!

Ive been doing that for the last two days!:eek:

Matt.

Yaaaay, do I win anything? :hehe:

Of course :clap:..... Another screenshot :p:hehe:

5912036798_f93b4db6d0_b.jpg

Are there any good tunnels on the DLS that anyone would use in an Aussie route especially NSW?

I used the Blue Mountains ones, but I can't match the terrain up with the cliff tunnels.

Thanks c38nsw

Now THAT I am not familiar with! Might help for the AI trains - move to X. Instand Load. Wait Y minutes. Run around. Shunt to Z. Depart.
Raichase,
Unless I am wrong (and if I am I am sure a wiser thread user will gently correct me ;) ) the Instant Load command is used with portals. The train exits the portal, Instant Load command is invoked, and the train is loaded ready to travel anywhere on the layout. If I am wrong, then please also disregard this usless piece of information.
Regards
Glen

"God speed Bill" You shall live on in your amazing creations for Trainz. Thank you for bringing your talents to us all. You shall be sorely missed by all.

Andrew and family our thought and prayers are with you all in this sad time.

Regards

Trent

That is extremely sad. You will be missed Bill. You have been an inspiration to many on this and other trainz related forums.
Condolences to your family.

R.I.P Bill.

Condolences and Regards

I did not know Bill but after having lost two family members recently, I can understand the feelings of the family. You have my deepest sympathies and condolences on your loss. From the other posts, it well appears he will be missed here.
Regards
Glen

:wave: Hi Davido

A small plea if i may ?

1 : Is there any way you could redo or remake your NSW 1 an 2 track level crossing's so any vehicle that is used do not sink into the middle of the crossing ?.

electro201106260004.jpg

2 : if you can redo a set ot of level crossing can you make them look like crossing's from SA ( even tho to me yours look the same )

Poul

Back