Australian screenshots

Hi there i am adding poeple to my in game trainz chat if u guys like to add me please do so that way i can talk and get help from the ones who know more. thanks

cheers

snip
davido_20100711_0085.jpg

Davido
Is the platform with the shelter something unreleased by davido or is it avaliable?

Just a few screenies from a WIP

<< 3813 arrives with the morning mail. >>

<< 5598 under dark an dreary skies. >>

<< 3813 passes a 47 class light engine movement. >>

All images clipped

ghosty

If that's WIP, Ghosty, the end result promises to be pretty special.

Simply stunning stuff. I second what Trent said about the last one. It's like something out of a rail publication.

Looks like Ed has got people's creative Surveyor juices overflowing.

Ghosty, that mine scene is something spectaular. You're going to be a force to be reckoned with in this competition, methinks.

David, I don't know WHY you build these electrified routes, as they always get in the way of your shots! :hehe: . In real life, we often have no choice, but in Trainz, surely you can just opt to tear any offending OHW down!

Davido,

That is some simply stunning work! It looks so incredibly bloody realistic. I keep thinking 'Mullet Creek" every time i see it. You have said though that it is a route that is only 'inspired' by the area. Mate, if that's what a fictional version looks like, i'd love to see what an actual proto-route looks like. Because, as i think i've said, i live in the area, and you do it justice, mate.
Really, those shots are just...... well, actually, words can't do justice here, i'm sorry to say.

Thank you for making my day with these shots.

Raichase, to answer your question: If Davido didn't make electrified routes, he wouldn't need the V-sets. So pipe down, please, before you go upsetting people!:p

Matt.

Last edited:
Davido mate!!

What is the name of the station in which the V Set is passing by?? Looks really cool. How far is the V Set and catenary away??

And, could someone give feedback on the pics I posted a few pages back of the route I'm doing, I would like to know if it's good or not.

Thanks, SARRailways :):D:):D

VR F class #174 sits in the Sometown platform with american saloon car 35AB, two B class four wheel cars, and a Z van.

The AB is on it's first test run, and still has much work required. Including the fitting of glass into the windows (same goes for F174)!

Zec

Bearcat,
Can you expand a little on the bit about the QR sparkies. I don't quite follow what was going on there and I get the feeling that there is something in that, I could learn.
Thanks
Glen
Well it was a statement about using or building end of class locomotives as test beds

The last 86 class loco built in sydney was bulit not having 2 Co Bogies but was built with 3 Bo bogies - therefore a tri-Bo as it was/is called. It was built as a test unit being the first tri-Bo in Australia.

The data gatherd went on to assist with the enginnering for the first QR sparkies.

This unit was retired with less than 10 years service IIRC, which for a locomotive is very young.

Just a pity that Frieight Corp killed the sparkies in NSW.

46 Class 4601-4640 40 units
85 class 8501-8510 10 units
86 class 8601-8650 50 units

85 & 86 could Mu with each other but the 46's could only Mu with members of it own class if running with 85 or 86 needed 2 crews. None of the sparkes could Mu with the smoke blowing fleet.

The V-sets look great as does the route they are travelling on. I won't even mention the 38 class!!! Phwoar! I think that sums it up :p

Loving the VR F class as well as the AB carriage as well! Always liked the Canadian Red livery :)

And Ghosty's mine route! - Brilliant! :D

Very nice Hert, Just remember got to have at least one Kangaroo in your route :)

Look forward to see more as you progress.

Davido - WoW. Awesome content creator and life like route creator. What more can the Aussie Screen shot forum need :) I do agree it looks like the WoyWoy area alot. Used to travel that rail line a lot in my early days of working.

3830 - Always enjoy your screenshots, as I said for David, your are very life like as well.

Deadly - I can see a lot of members drooling for you to release that route, when its finally done ( Would think a carton of you favorite beer per download would be good remuneration hehe)

Everyone else I missed recently, great screen shots all round. It is what makes the Aussie Screen shots forum a great place to get ideas, motivation etc.

Cheers

Trent

Last edited:
Bearcat,
Thanks for that info. I doesn't hurt to learn something about the locos that one comes in contact with. (although the electric locos are now only in the coal fields and not in the suburban area) Great screens coming out of this forum lately everyone . Keep it up.
Regards
Glen

Last edited:
Everyone else I missed recently, great screen shots all round. It is what makes the Aussie Screen shots forum a great place to get ideas, motivation etc.

Cheers

Trent

Trent,

While we are on the subject of ideas/inspiration, i sent you a blank route the other week. You did hint that some screenshots would be up by last weekend. They have not yet appeared. What happened mate, did you scrap it as well?

Keep the great work coming, guys.

Matt.

Back