Australian screenshots

Trent,

While we are on the subject of ideas/inspiration, i sent you a blank route the other week. You did hint that some screenshots would be up by last weekend. They have not yet appeared. What happened mate, did you scrap it as well?

Keep the great work coming, guys.

Matt.

Hello Matt,

No mate its still on the go :) I have had the flu extremely bad and can not sit at the PC for long ( headaches etc) I hope to be back on my feet soon and get back into surveyor (withdrawals are bad atm). I just been popping in to see the screen shots in this forum and then back to the lounge to rest up. happy to pass the flu on to anyone for free LOL

I'll hope to have some up through ext week once back on my feet mate :)

Cheers

Trent

Hello Matt,

No mate its still on the go :) I have had the flu extremely bad and can not sit at the PC for long ( headaches etc) I hope to be back on my feet soon and get back into surveyor (withdrawals are bad atm). I just been popping in to see the screen shots in this forum and then back to the lounge to rest up. happy to pass the flu on to anyone for free LOL

I'll hope to have some up through ext week once back on my feet mate :)

Cheers

Trent

Understood, Trent. I was just curious, i hope you get better soon. I look forward to what ever shots you post when you're able to.

Matt.

The coal mine is now operational for the most part.
hert201007140000.jpg

hert:wave:

Some more shots from my WIP.

Because i have made more meaningless small talk than actual Screenshot postings:D

exprsthrubellsck1.jpg

exprsthrubellsck2.jpg

exprsthrubellsck3.jpg

exprsthrubellsck4.jpg

Apologies if you're getting sick of seeing the same area over and over:D
I'm just running trains over what i have completed so far while i contemplate how best to scenic the next section.

Matt.

Or maybe they're running 'wrong road' due to track maintenance. ;)

Cool pics either way (will post shots of my own routes, but they pale into insignificance compared the works of art shown in here). :eek:

Or maybe they're running 'wrong road' due to track maintenance. ;)

Cool pics either way (will post shots of my own routes, but they pale into insignificance compared the works of art shown in here). :eek:

Enkidoh,

We all feel that way here, when our works are held up to the light of such Surveyor Gods as Davido, Muliebuck and Forest_Runner.:eek: The trick is to judge based not on what they might think, but rather on what you do think. If it looks alright to you, then post a few pics. You may be surprised at the reactions. Take me for example; i posted my first shots a few months ago, thinking they were crap, and said as much. But i have been complimented on my work by several people. So much so, i've put three of them on the DLS!

And anyway, if it does need improvement, this (the Aussie) community is by far one of the best and friendliest, when it comes to offering advice and ideas for improvement.

So go ahead, take the plunge.

Matt.

Matt, you've got some great screenshots here and routes on the DLS
BTW I electrified NSW Nilligiontoigm and I think It's looking alright, do you mind if I edit the track and trackwork a bit??
Jamie

Matt, you've got some great screenshots here and routes on the DLS
BTW I electrified NSW Nilligiontoigm and I think It's looking alright, do you mind if I edit the track and trackwork a bit??
Jamie

Jamie, i did say that it was yours to do with as you please. I had another brief look at it today, and did a bit of tweaking myself. I will get back into it soon, as i want to merge it to my current WIP at some point. Speaking of, thanks for the compliments. It's much appreciated and i'm glad you like them.

Feel free to shoot me an email with some progress shots of Nilligottim, if you want. I'm interested in what people have managed to turn it into. Railwayz sent a few pics to me earlier, and what he's managed to do looks alright, and has given me a few ideas of my own.

Matt.

Hi folks,

Here is my first WIP of Matt's route he put on the DLS for anyone to play around with texturing etc.

First one up for you Matt. Nothing special, first run in surveyor. ( I modified your station set out a bit to suit what I want to do :) )

Thought I try and do a late 60's early 70's theme (roughly - wasn't around then)

Tanvaras_20100715_0000.jpg

Will post more as I go mate. feeling tones better today, so hope to get a bit done while still off work until Monday.

Cheers

Trent

Trent,

Not bad mate. Well worth the wait, i think. Did a bit of tweaking with the trackwork myself yesterday. I think that everyone who got it has done that.:D
Well, doesn't bother me any.

Matt.

Hi Trainzers!:wave:

Today was very exciting. I took a train trip from Robina to South Bank at 9:00am to see an adaptation of Romeo and Juliet at the QUT.... yay, Shakespeare!:sleep:

So anyhoo, on the way up I saw NR29 in Pacific National colours towing a couple of freight cars, somewhere near Moorooka. Then on the return trip, (I was in the IMU 160 series for that one:D ) I saw QRNational 2836 at the head of another train in Moorooka/Clapham yards.

So that was my day, and I hope you enjoyed it.
Happy Trainzing,;)
Scott.

Back