Australian screenshots

trip to sydney 24th june 2010

on myu way there i will be traveling by xpt to sydney then going to a meeting in city then wile waiting i will check out railways in sydney and suronding areas any one know of what i can visit or look at tell me thanks

muliebuck20100622000123.jpg

muliebuck20100622000223.jpg

muliebuck20100622000423.jpg

Muliebuck, nice shots as always. If it hasn't already been said a million and one times before, you've certainly got the country branch line look down pat:p That Westdale silo combination you have there certainly seems popular; it pops up in a few routes i can think of. Would these two buildings have been used together out in the real world?

Cheers,

Matt.

Last edited:
Hi Forest_Runner

Sorry to be a know it all person. Still your screenshots are great.

Thanks, SARRailways :D:):D:)

No dramas or harm done, champ.

Hey, your pics didn't show when I posted before, but I can view them now. Please post more shots of the Brill!!

Looks awesome... and would be just perfect for my Melton Valley module.

forrest, axe or 3830

can you advise me of the display settings, sky etc you use to achieve that atmospheric look

cheers
pete

forrest, axe or 3830

can you advise me of the display settings, sky etc you use to achieve that atmospheric look

cheers
pete

An excellent suggestion, mate. I would love to achieve some of the sky effects that these guys come up with. They are so incredibly beautiful. I could sit and stare at them all day.. Or night, as the case may be:hehe:

Matt.

Last edited:
Well i guess iam not welcome here. I just get bullyed but olders. Not fair at all iam going to complain to admin about all this.

Is that better cranky old men.

Just accept the fact i have problems with my hands and keyboard.

Would any one pick on a blind boy?

Forest_Runner, nice sky. That may help Pete, but i'll be buggered if i can do anything like that. I guess that a bit of practice may be in order here, as well.

Matt.

Pete/Matt,

This help out any??... just my example. I think axe's are considerably different.

It is just trial and error. Often I have to reset the colours back to default if I go to far.

Set different shades for the different times of the day. (6am is a good time to take screenshots) ;) I also like to use a bit of Fog.

Regards

Flewy69er, i hope you didn't get too dirty lying on the ground to take that shot.:D And Forest_Runner, wow, that sunrise is absolutely gorgeous.

Matt.

I've just turned 28, I don't consider myself an old man.

Anywho back to screenshots. Another before and after from the BVL. Not identical, but close enough in my book. :hehe:
- Kent

Lockyer Creek Bridge - Between Lowood & Coominya
http://img705.imageshack.us/i/p5140022.jpg/

http://img12.imageshack.us/i/brisvalley30.jpg/
<< Images clipped >>

You've got some good stuff happening there, Kent... old chap :hehe:

I really like how you've got the prototype and the virtual comparison in the last couple you've posted.

Back