Australian screenshots

ALL CHANGE FOR MURGON BRANCH!!!!!!

Good Afternoon All,

Well work is cutting up my time on trainz but I have made an effort to complete the first section of the Hervey Bay Railway.

Here Is Some Lovely Shots.........
trainz89_20100301_0001.jpg

trainz89_20100301_0005.jpg

The nearly completed Railway yards
trainz89_20100301_0007.jpg

trainz89_20100301_0003.jpg

trainz89_20100228_0007.jpg

And.......................................................
trainz89_20100301_0006.jpg

:wave:

Kindest Regards

M.Gitsham
QGR Commissioner​

ok here are a few WIP shots

Early Stages at Petrie.

Toombul Station.

A mystery location from the Brisbane Network.

thanks to image shack for hosting these images.

cheers

ghosty

Trent, that sign is accurate. I don't know whether nat would be happy about that or not. But I've lost the whole thing because the compute froze and i had to reboot. I got to CMP but the files were empty. I don't know what's happened?! haha.

Daniel

South Coast Route (update)

Hi all,

i thought i would share my next part of route im working on, - oak flats

not finished yet :)

ps: this is the OLD oak flats station
of1.jpg

of2.jpg

of3.jpg

thanks!

A mystery location from the Brisbane Network.

Hmmm, that is a mystery Ghosty. You say your route is 60's-70's era? The loco shed, coal stage & triangle have to be some sort of a clue. I'll go with Woolangabba, shut right in the middle of that era.

PS. nice shot of Toombul's disused platforms.

Ryan

Ryan

it is indeed the Gabba, but its not a triangle its just the way the track looks. The Gabba had a elevated Turntable which is yet to be fixed and placed.

cheers

ghosty

Hey,

I am new to the Forums, but I am a Trainz owner for a few years now. I hope to post some screenshots soon (when I work out how to use this properly).

I have read about new NSW content being released, on previous posts. I often search the DLS for newly released content, but I have noticed that many haven't been released yet. I was wondering if there is a place that has a list of content that will be coming out soon?

I don't ask for dates of release, though - I wouldn't want to pressure the creators - just some things to keep my eyes open for when I comb the DLS.:)

Nick.

I just do a search on the dls, without entering anything in the filter box, that gives you the most recent stuff uploaded, a few posts back someone asked a similar question and a list of australian content creators was made you could search on them

And a couple of stray screen shots from the route.
One of Mt Gravatt central Terminus (night time) and one (Osman St Loop)from the Rainworth line.

mypic105.jpg

mypic106.jpg

Last edited:
Trent, that sign is accurate. I don't know whether nat would be happy about that or not. But I've lost the whole thing because the compute froze and i had to reboot. I got to CMP but the files were empty. I don't know what's happened?! haha.

Oh snap - what a waste! The problem with that route is that the scenery and landscape is so well done, and the route is of a good length and quality all the way though, but as more and more content is released, it begins to show it's age. The trees, for example, are the default gum trees, IIRC?

alco power - looking sweet mate, very impressive use of scenery items in the rail corridor too, with the grass and the trees. Lookin' better than the real thing at this stage :).

Yeah they were default gums. That route always reminded me of the North Coast so I just wanted something like that for myself that doesn't have 500 kms worth of track haha:)

Give us some pics btw Trent, that route you should last looked really cool. You to alco_power and axe. I admire your work, realism seems to be common with all of you! :D

Daniel:)

ad602000 said:
I just do a search on the dls, without entering anything in the filter box, that gives you the most recent stuff uploaded, a few posts back someone asked a similar question and a list of australian content creators was made you could search on them
Thanks for the tip - it's very helpful. I am familiar with the list of Aust. creators; I usually search by your KUID's anyway, and this saves a bit of time.:)

Nick.

Thanks Daniel - I would post up some screenshots, as I am very keen to work on my route, but my computer has melted down (literally, from the smell of it). Having spoken to my technically minded friend, he reckons the power supply is shot, and no data has been lost (phew).

ASAP though, promise.

Just one......

axe1970_20100221_0005.jpg

Leaving Bongo Creek.

****If anyone is familiar with my Sandy Banks to Bongo Creek RBC route, then I have just started to Re-build the Mt Victoria section.

....and I thought I had almost finished. :) lol!!!

Regards

:(

Hey Everyone.

I haven't posted here in a little while, but I post with some sad news... my laptop fried itself from the inside, and I unfortunately lost TRS2006 and my routes I was working on... which is kinda disappointing, but I hope that on my new laptop with better specs I can create even better routes.

Thanks!
Mitch

Edit: I just re-installed trainz and CMP is a little funny, constantly querying my ticket status. Is the Download Station working at the moment?
________
Matford

Last edited:
mitchey,mitchey,mitchey,
no backup, lesson learnt i hope
download station is working from my end anyway
cheers,
patchy

Last edited:
Back