Australian screenshots

These are some really nice screenies everyone, especially the ones including Davido's locomotives. I hope he makes an 80 class, because it's now my favorite New South Wales loco.

After a long time in 'storage', L1160 leads the first electric goods down the grade into Lilydale, having just passed the Cave Hill quarry.

Further on, L1160 has just passed the arrival signal, and is about to cross the Maroondah Highway crossing into Lilydale yard.

Zec
Yay, its finished. The basic L, I mean

The L has been in-game for a good 2-3 years now.

I just haven't had time to make the changes that I feel it needs.
Zec

Does anyone know if the user who did the 42 class tuscan reskin is still around? I would like to use his textures

cheers
pete

I need some advice from other creators, I have tried emailing DavidT, but it bounced.

David T states in his config;
1. If you wish to distribute this item, you may only do so in it's original (Content Dispatcher) form. You may not distribute an individual file or files (including uploading those files to a website) without the express written authorisation of the author(s) of said file.
2. You may NOT sell or re-sell this item or include it in any compilation or collection (whether sold for profit or not), without the express written permission of ALL authors who have contributed to it's content.
3. If you modify any textures, they must be at least 75% different in appearance to the originals before you may claim them as your own ('the 75% rule').
4. You may not alter the .pm files included in this pack in any way( this is irrelevant as I got it from the auran disk). You may alter the .tga and .txt files, subject to the conditions outlined above in the 75% rule.

Having Read that, I have not altered the textures by 75% However do you think it would be ok to use them if DavidT is named as the author of the textures?

cheers
pete

Does anyone know if the user who did the 42 class tuscan reskin is still around? I would like to use his textures

cheers
pete

That will be Davidt
He last was here in April 2007. Anyway I emailed him, seeing if he had time to come visit us ;)
Like to upgrade the 442 Class as well.
Cheers
Rod

I need some advice from other creators, I have tried emailing DavidT, but it bounced.

David T states in his config;
1. If you wish to distribute this item, you may only do so in it's original (Content Dispatcher) form. You may not distribute an individual file or files (including uploading those files to a website) without the express written authorisation of the author(s) of said file.
2. You may NOT sell or re-sell this item or include it in any compilation or collection (whether sold for profit or not), without the express written permission of ALL authors who have contributed to it's content.
3. If you modify any textures, they must be at least 75% different in appearance to the originals before you may claim them as your own ('the 75% rule').
4. You may not alter the .pm files included in this pack in any way( this is irrelevant as I got it from the auran disk). You may alter the .tga and .txt files, subject to the conditions outlined above in the 75% rule.

Having Read that, I have not altered the textures by 75% However do you think it would be ok to use them if DavidT is named as the author of the textures?

cheers
pete

My previous post was sent before I saw the last one.

I think if you are NOT claiming the textures as your own, and are giving full credit to David, then the 75% rule does not apply. David is a really nice fellow, so if my email bounces as well, and because you will probably release it as 1854 VicTrainz Kuid anyway, why would David object? The textures are indeed very nice, and thinking about how long ago David made them, a real tribute to his skills.
(vignette bounced I will try towertech ;)
Cheers
Rod

Last edited:
Peter have sent you files from the Auran Art Source CD's, DavidT would be more than happy I am sure for you to use his skins as he gave me permission to use them on my locos.

not sure if this will be released or not

421a.jpg

421b.jpg

no where near finished yet, just a lazy weekend's worth

cheers
pete

Lakeside to Alderney

Hi All,

Another route i started today due to temperatures being 40+ it was too hot to do anything else. It is all fictional....Starting here at Lakeside.

trainfan2017_20100228_0018.jpg

trainfan2017_20100228_0017.jpg

trainfan2017_20100228_0016.jpg

trainfan2017_20100228_0015.jpg

trainfan2017_20100228_0014.jpg

trainfan2017_20100228_0013.jpg

trainfan2017_20100228_0012.jpg

trainfan2017_20100228_0011.jpg

trainfan2017_20100228_0010.jpg

Cheers

David

Back