Australian screenshots

Greetings.

Haven't posted in this thread for a while. :wave:

sl-2010-02-04-%5B1%5D.jpg

The mess that will eventually resemble Holsworthy station. These latitude and longitude readers do get in the way.

sl-2010-02-04-%5B2%5D.jpg

Looking SW towards Glenfield junction from the East Hills down main.

big gmax tip

dont ever clean up your hard drives as a background task while working on the latest version of a model, totally trashed it and the recovery versions, just lost three days work:(

Fact

Computers don't delete things when you press delete, it just tells the computer it can overwrite them when it needs the space
Jamie

no I was cleaning up my drives with a shredding program that over writes free space with 0's and 1' s to military standards. I usually do this whenever I empty my recycle bin, I'm paranoid about old passwords or online payment details being found on my pc so it must have effected what I was working on. wont do that again, it even corrupted the three recovery versions, oh well you live and learn

no I was cleaning up my drives with a shredding program that over writes free space with 0's and 1' s to military standards. I usually do this whenever I empty my recycle bin, I'm paranoid about old passwords or online payment details being found on my pc so it must have effected what I was working on. wont do that again, it even corrupted the three recovery versions, oh well you live and learn
I bet you will not do that again.

Thanks for the good laugh you gave me last night I was running the 30t as a test loco over the Cowra route last night and took me awhile to work our why it did not look 100% right, when I worked it out almoet wet my self laughtig , it looked funny as it has the rhank version's shadow, it cracked me up.

Oh by the way all Z12 and Z13 working now thumbs up

nice work ghosty
grew up on the ferny grove line
lived at grovely
be good to see when completed only could reconise three shots

cheers,
patchy

Patchy
hearing that people can recognize the locations means the time and effort i have put in is paying off. which ones had you stumped.

cheers

ghosty

Patchy
hearing that people can recognize the locations means the time and effort i have put in is paying off. which ones had you stumped.

cheers

ghosty
i've had another look tell me if i'm right or wrong
1 between windsor and wilston
2 leaving mitchelton heading towards oxford park
3 leaving mitchelton heading towards gaythorne
4 maybe inbetween alderley and newmarket
5 alderley maybe
how'd i go

cheers,
patchy

ghosty

give us a yell if you need any other imfo
BTW qr has duplicated the line from mitchelton to keperra
must of been awork inprogress oxford park station was an island platform acssesable only by subway since the late 50's

cheers,
patchy

ghosty

give us a yell if you need any other info
BTW qr has duplicated the line from mitchelton to keperra
must of been a work in-progress oxford park station was an island platform assessable only by subway since the late 50's

cheers,
patchy
i live at oxford park and late 1990s or early 2000s there was a ramp at the southern end of the station

Some pics :)

Hey guys

Im gettin really frustrated not being able to post any of my screenies, anyone be of help??? And is there any Melbourne Trams and Trainz which dont cost money?? I mean Pauls Trainz are great, its just, we cant all pay, and City Rail if possible?? hope they are being made or are already out there. Otherwise my 2010 verison of my 1970s route is gonna be very boring without VL ocitys or other Vic and AUS content.

Thanks, SARRailways. :)

Last edited:
I've got a V/Locity, Comeng, Tait, and X'Trapolis in my 'workshops'.

The X'Trap is actually Ale's model, which I will be finishing off when I get some time.

Tait has had some basic work start, but will likely end up payware (possibly with a freeware 'demo' version).

Comeng has been started 2-3 times, with the first time being based off a mesh by 'Leon'. Will likely be started again, so long way off for this. Also likely to be payware, with a freeware demo version.

V/Locity. This a tough one, I started it to see if I could make the basic shape. At this stage I don't know when I'll finish it, although it's still on the plans. Will be a fair way off though. Depending on how I feel about it, it may be free or payware.

I also know of a Harris being made, and a Hitachi. After the Tait, it's likely that I'll make a Dogbox set to go with, plus the pre electric versions of both.

Of course, till then, the current beta for the X'Traps is on the VicTrainz forums (I think...), and there is a Comeng motor on the DLS (very old model).

Zec

Back