Australian screenshots

Nice work Scott.... very nice..... I loved the old livery on those EMU's... brings back so many memories visiting Brisbane as a child.

Ausrail.

thought id do some reskinning for my own purposes,
looks nothing like it so far, but i think i will get it a bit right soon.

the real thing ^
my creation, (reskin of a RENFE 333)
so far:
ill keep u updated with my progress as i go along:

cheers

Davido's NSW cats

Well here is a few shots of the route I have been working on.. This is the suburban section with a 4 track station I have been working on.. I have included the new Catenary that David has set up for download, which looks really good if you ask me.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

I know it is a bit presumptuous for me to suggest that these should be made into a pack, but if they were I would suggest that you have the following.

1. Single track (done)
2. bare wire for connecting at junctions etc.
3. Double track central pole.
4. double track gantry style.
5. possibly more than double track gantry style if that takes your fancy...

having said that though, I really don't wanna sound pushy,.. if I had the time and skills (maybe I used to... my footbridges still look cool :)) I would so help out with that.

Cheers!

I had a try of it as well on my route and it looks so much nicer, and more fitting than the previous Spanish OHW that I was using.

Great work!

Burntruss, Reskin looks nice, Might need to be a bit lighter though.

About the 15 Class, Yea its still a beta ( Although if i do say so, Quite a b!tch to do so since its perfect all over and i haven't found one thing wrong:hehe: )

It's TODAY!!!

TODAY.....is my birthday and to celebrate I'm giving a little gift to all my forum friends :D
For a limited time, I'm making the Indian Red & Candy 620-720 Railcars available from my webspace.
They are the TRS2006 version but may work in other versions. ;)
All the dependencies are on the DLS. If you have the CityRail ones you'll already have them.

Download Here.

These where suppose to be on the DLS by now,
but I don't want them listed as a reskin so I'm waiting for Auran to fix the issue before I upload them.

Screen_137.jpg

Anyway I'll leave them up for a day or two.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes...I've had a nice day :cool:

Enjoy

Cheers
David

cruising through the countryside

sa1.jpg

I have changed the bogies to NSW 2BU's

cheers
pete

Last edited:
Well here is a few shots of the route I have been working on.. This is the suburban section with a 4 track station I have been working on.. I have included the new Catenary that David has set up for download, which looks really good if you ask me.

I know it is a bit presumptuous for me to suggest that these should be made into a pack, but if they were I would suggest that you have the following.

1. Single track (done)
2. bare wire for connecting at junctions etc.
3. Double track central pole.
4. double track gantry style.
5. possibly more than double track gantry style if that takes your fancy...

having said that though, I really don't wanna sound pushy,.. if I had the time and skills (maybe I used to... my footbridges still look cool :)) I would so help out with that.

Cheers!

Oh and dont forget the wires go over bridges and so we need the bases of the stauntion to connect to the bridges (perhaps below ground level?)
Cheers
Rod

TODAY.....is my birthday and to celebrate I'm giving a little gift to all my forum friends :D
For a limited time, I'm making the Indian Red & Candy 620-720 Railcars available from my webspace.
All the dependencies are on the DLS. If you have the CityRail ones you'll already have them.

Download Here.

but I don't want them listed as a reskin so I'm waiting for Auran to fix the issue before I upload them.

Enjoy

Cheers
David

Why thankyou very much David :wave:
and Happy Birthday mate :hehe:
Cheers
Rod

davido

thank you for the gift of these two sets. happy to hear you had a great birthday sorry it got messed up with the auran server listing the wrong date. atleast no-one can forget it now can they.

cheers

ghosty

Download Here.

Screen_137.jpg

Enjoy

Cheers
David

David.
Thanks for your birthday present to us. I have them installed into Classics and 09 without any errors. So a big thanks. Glad you had nice day
:cool:

Regards,
Warren.

Back