gen_sd
nswgr_73_bogie
nswgr_73_engine
nswgr_73_propshaft
qr 2300 class horn sound

hope that helps

cheers

ghosty
Thanks for that anyway hows your Ipswich line going, My Ipswich to Toowoomba line is looking good just dont know how to do really good grades for the toowoomba range
cheers Matt

...Surveyor makes me seasick though, so that's enough of that for a while :eek:

Cheers
David

I have the exact same 'problem'.:(

I've found that turning off spline rotation helps a little as well as slowing down the speed of the compass however if I tinker long enough I'll still end up with a 'hangover'.

Great work as always David:D

Steve.

David, That route you are showing the V-Sets on, Is it a proto one based on anywhere or just fictional ?

These are my first screenies:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37314857@N03/3436198778/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37314857@N03/3434040370/

Last edited:
David, That route you are showing the V-Sets on, Is it a proto one based on anywhere or just fictional ?

Anthony, it's purely fictional. I got sick of my test tracks bland look so I whacked a few trees, buildings etc. on it and was amazed at the different feel it gave.
The catenarys help too :D

newlook.jpg

newlook1.jpg

newlook2.jpg

Cheers
David

Davido that V Set model is awesome. Brings back memories from my life in Sydney (Adelaide living nowdays). They are extremely well done. Hope too see them available for download sometime in the future.

Really like the NSW electric trains. I can still remember as a young fellow seeing them start running down the Illawarra line, was such an improvement from the old red rattlers and wooden carriages(cant think of there class/name).

Cheers

Trent

:D
Anthony, it's purely fictional. I got sick of my test tracks bland look so I whacked a few trees, buildings etc. on it and was amazed at the different feel it gave.
The catenarys help too

newlook.jpg

Cheers
David

Very nice David :D The V sets look better and better every screen! :mop: Is the level crossing yours or Nats?

Regards,

Matt

Yeah, I noticed the crossing too. I hope it's released! Trainz could do with some more good crossings.

I think it was in a video of Nat's on a route he was working on displaying the 44's, but I could be wrong with that...
________
Starcraft 2 Replay

Last edited:
NSW :eek: .........................
nice screens though..........
Great screens Glen glad to see the loco's delivered to the reopened Branchline .......................
and those lovley restored Evans Cars ..............
We=Me,myself,n.I at QDR have finally got "Marty's" Bradken bogey railworthy!
which meant a tanker update and shadow fix!
qdrr.jpg

Oh wow! Natvander's creation? I really really need that Xing ... for my Cranbourne line! I downloaded a similar set...but it was American.. :(
Anyway, GREAT screenshots David.

Cheers!
Ausrail.

Spooney, they're not that flash but if you, or anyone else, wants to have a look at them
I've put them up on my webspace for a while.

Thanks!

They look pretty good in the shots,... I'll give them a go and put up some screens of my route with them in. :)

Back