Australian screenshots

T379 pass's through some countryside on it's way to Yarra...
T379-Goods-AVR.jpg

Tom :)

Just a few shots while I was testing camera angles for my new layout 'Quorne', which I intend on displaying at this years AMRA Brisbane Model Railway Exhibition in May.

000.png
Excuse me, guys but, where can I get this bumper stop? Is it on the DLS? Got a kuid number?

Thanks,
Rick

Last edited:
they're part of a set by the user 'jerker' :)
There's few different versions (paint and un painted, braced and unbraced, and in BG and SG versions) :)
Zec

Bah what a crap route, The maker should get a kick in the Ar$e :eek:

Nah, It's a good route Anthony, you should be proud of yourself :D Although it's more like a NSW Route now, with all those NSW Signs :p Actually I should add, that shot was taken in 09 with Zec's 09 track..

Hi all,

An update on the NGHF's

nghftrainz2ay4.jpg

I saved time by using Davido's 2cm Bogey as the bogey, instead of modelling one of my own, and now just need to get the ETM working and the wagons will be ready for the DLS.:)

Cheers,

Matt

Looking great Matt. Have you any other logos planned for them, such as Freightcorp and or Freightrail Grain? Looking forward to these :D

I'm with Trent on that one, looks great Matt! :D Are you planning on making them loadable? The load doesn't have to be animated (since you wont see it) so it's just a couple of lines added to the config (Send me a PM if you need any help ;))

Thanks guys :) .

To answer your questions;

Trent - Yes I will be doing all the other logo versions (SRA, Freight Rail Grain, FreightCorp and PN).

Tom - Yes they are industry loadable (Wheat, Oats & Barley)

Cheers,

Matt

Fantastic news on both counts! I can see a rake of them sitting under the silo that I'm going off to Trainz to add now...

Those hoppers look great, I'd really like to see some Manildra MGFH hoppers if you get the chance? They're the ideal load for CWS's 22 Class. :)

T378-with-morning-goods-at-dhura-oon.jpg

T378 sits in Dhura Oon yard with the morning goods service...

unknown-wagon.jpg

Whilst looking down the train, I noticed this rather unusual wagon (along with 3 others of a similar design). I wonder if anyone can work out what it is ;)

morning-goods-from-z-van.jpg

Prior to the trains departure, the guard allowed me to jump up into the van to grab a photo from the cupola :)

Zec

Those look like torpedo warheads... what would ZR be doing with those!? :hehe:

On another note...

Frame.jpg

Nearly there now, just got to swap the bogies over and away we go!

last two for the day

8.jpg

520 (With the assistance from 958) pulls a long train made up of Ex South Australian Railway carriages
7.jpg

Fully rebuilt K103 Runs a fan trip from Adelaide to Mt lofty and it is seen departing from Lynton

Nah, It's a good route Anthony, you should be proud of yourself :D Although it's more like a NSW Route now, with all those NSW Signs :p Actually I should add, that shot was taken in 09 with Zec's 09 track..

I just used whatever signs i could find for it heh, I think theres a European bus stop sign in there somewhere.

Nissan Maxima, might be good enough to release. Some minor tweaking needed maybe.

Maxima.jpg

I've adjusted the brightness and colour a bit.

Maxima2.jpg

Last edited:
Those hoppers look great, I'd really like to see some Manildra MGFH hoppers if you get the chance? They're the ideal load for CWS's 22 Class. :)
Thanks James. Funny you should mention the MGFH's, as I obtained some detail photos of them just the other day so I will have a go at modelling them :) !

Cheers,

Matt

Thanks James. Funny you should mention the MGFH's, as I obtained some detail photos of them just the other day so I will have a go at modelling them :) !

Cheers,

Matt

Great, I'm looking forward to them. :)

Does anyone have any idea what's going on with VICTRAINZ? Their forum doesn't load.

SHUNTING.jpg

New JSR recruit R1 shunts SSR 4483 & 88 in to the 'weathering shop', where they will be locked in an air tight room and turned up to full power to cover themselves in dirty alco fumes for an hour. :D

Last edited:
Back