Australian screenshots

Liverpool Range, 1955

The Ascent, Part 1 - the leaving of Murrurundi

The train engine of the fast goods takes water at the Down end of Murrurundi platform while a banker engine buffers up to the rear of the train.

219-0-train-engine-takes-water.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mileage 219.1 - Murrurundi goods shed

219-1m-Murrurundi-goods-shed.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mileage 219.2 - Halls Creek bridge

219-2m-Halls-Creek-bridge.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mileage 219.5 - passing the loco depot as seen through the legs of the 40000g water tank

219-5m-1-40000g-water-tank.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mileage 219.5 - Mount St bridge

219-5m-2-Mount-St-bridge.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mileage 219.5 - lineside residence

219-5m-3-lineside-residence-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mileage 219.6 - lineside residence

219-6m-lineside-residence.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mileage 219.7 - dwellings adjacent to Temple Court halt

219-7m-Temple-Court-dwellings.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mileage 219.8 - reservoir overflow retarding pond

219-8m-reservoir-overflow-retarding-pond.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mileage 220.0 - leaving Murrurundi town limits

220-0m-leaviing-Murrurundi-town-limits.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NSWGR Byways of Steam: Tarana

Away from all the flashy main line expresses and long goods trains, small trains look good too and have their own stories, tales and character about them. The old "Mixed" was a staple in the NSWGR days of steam.

After the departure of No 25 Orange Day Train in the 1950's, 0-6-0 locomotive 1957 stands at the station on the head of No 1 Oberon Mixed...

VbLPKyD.jpg

IUTxlVW.jpg

I am very proud to announce the release of my V/Line A class reskins. They are currently being uploaded to the DLS as we speak. I have done my best to cover all liveries and variants, however some could not be done with how they are currently textured. Thanks to all those who helped and enjoy the reskins

image.png
image.png

Hi Nezzy,
I noticed in the 2nd last screenshot 'The Ghan' and 'The Indian Pacific' diesels linked together. It's not something usual, that is unless one line had a major breakdown; so I don't think that might happen.
Nice screenshots anyway!
Cheers, Roy

Back