Australian screenshots

NSWGR Byways of Steam: Tarana

3810 with Sydney bound No 28 Central West Express, departs Tarana - late 1961.

G5Kq3Yq.jpg

gL2zrSG.jpg

Hi everyone,

It has been brought to my attention that someone has been converting my Sydney content for Trainz without my permission to various Steam games. This person is a repeat offender and has been spoken to on multiple occasions and not only has used my content, but has used other people's content as well.
I would like to make it clear what you are allowed to do and not do with my content:
(Taken directly from my website)

Due to SOMEBODY (You know who you are) converting my work without my permission, I'd like to make it clear here. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONVERT MY MODELS TO ANY OTHER PLATFORM.

You are allowed to reskin as long as vandalism is not shown, and you are allowed to upload the reskins as long as you let me know. But I swear, if I catch you uploading my content and claiming it as your own, especially if you converted it, I will have no choice but to persue legal action.

All content on this website (c) Daniel Nguyen
Unauthorised reproduction of is not permitted

To everyone else who is not stealing my content, nice screenshots everyone. :)
I have not been around much but I have still been working on the XPT project here and there and is getting there.

Wish you all a nice day :)

EDIT

It appears that this person has stolen more content from other creators including NSWGR_46class's trains, Davido's endeavour sets, and possibly the payware Hitachi sets. This person appears to also have stolen models from a creator of buses for OMSI bus simulator.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SCP173/screenshots/

Have a quick scroll of that, and you should recognise all the stolen models.

So are we allowed to make your A Set a B set?

Hi everyone

People might have been having issues with the C/K sets, and I realised that I forgot to remove the payware dependencies.

It's been fixed now, so there should be no more missing dependencies.

Also steve123 is it possible for you to fit the Central Station model to Google Maps with the long light rail ramps?

Thanks

What were the payware dependence is?

There are a few versions of central station, I have not been active with Trainz for a while, I have devoted my time to study and my work, , I have been not well for a number of weeks as my lungs shut down on me due to a virus I caught of my grandson, I am on the mend so, I have a busy day tomorrow but I will look at the assets this weekend, if you have a photo of the light rail for me to view that would be helpful if I have to build another asset.
Kind regard Stephen

Last edited:
Hi Stephen,
That's not good news mate! My tip: You'll have to take it easy with the grandkids in future.
Best regards and stay bloody well.
Cheers, Roy

Liverpool Range, 1955

5. Temple Court

Temple-Court-overview.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Temple-Courst-overview-2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The overly-grand name ‘Temple Court’ was applied to a halt ¾ mile West of Murrurundi station. Temple Court station was within the bounds of Murrurundi township, so a question arises as to the reason for its existence.

The British Australian Oil Company had an exchange siding at Temple Court. A private branch line of 1 mile in length enabled shipment of output from the company’s kerosene shale oil retort plant to its refinery and distribution depot at Hamilton, a suburb of Newcastle. While various proposals for processing the shale oil existed from 1871, it was not until 1895 that a aerial ropeway was constructed between the shale mine on Mount Temi and the Pages River valley. The private branch line was not constructed until 1910. The retort plant ceased operation in 1918 and the branch line, including the exchange siding at Temple Court, was lifted in 1931.

Temple Court station was opened in 1878, and so the station pre-dates the aerial ropeway and the branch line. Therefore the reason for establishing a station at Temple Court remains an open question. The station platform has a departmental residence built onto its Down end. This was probably the gatekeeper’s residence for the level crossing off the Up end of the platform. AFAIK the station was never staffed by traffic officers. The shunting operation at the exchange siding was handled by staff from Murrurundi station.

Temple-Court-station.jpg
[/IMG]

In the centre foreground of the screenshot below was the location of the British Australian Oil Company's exchange siding. You can detect the path of the private branch line down to its Pages River crossing point by following the darker ballast debris in the field to the right of the main line.

Temple-Court-site-of-shale-oil-exchange-siding-and-branch-deviation.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The abutment for the bridge of the private branch line over the Pages River

Temple-Court-shale-oil-branch-Pages-River-bridge-abutment.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
NSWGR Byways of Steam: Tarana

No 25 Orange Day Train in the late 1950s, was generally hauled by a 36 class and set of R cars built up with a "loaf of bread" and van. Back then Tarana was a delightful array of semaphore and shunt signals...

SwxGugO.jpg

TGnwBm0.jpg

PGi8iuW.jpg

crVNNI5.jpg

We are glad to announce the long awaited release of the National Rail NR Class locomotives. These locomotives feature a wide range of advanced scripting, custom cab, weathering and sounds. The mega pack includes ALL National Rail liveries including the PN Patched variations, however there is the option to purchase the smaller packs. (please note, the smaller packs will not be available right away)

More NRs yet to come, so stay tuned!

Download: https://hotboxcontent.weebly.com/locomotives-ugl-nr-class.html

You can find more updates here!:
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hotbox_content/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hotboxcontent/
Discord https://discord.gg/8u9xpBGE4B

B0yEfl2MT9x6_900x.png

Great shots everyone.

Here are a couple snapped during final testing of my 'NSWGR Eugowra Branch Model Railway', which I hope to upload over the weekend.

Gooloogong.
Gooloogong.jpg

Glenlogan
Glenlogan.jpg

Q4011, CBH118 and CBH121 lead 1S56 loaded grain from Avon CBH to Kwinana CBH, seen passing thru Toodyay West.

Screenshot_2023-07-16_153107.png
Q

Last edited:
Back