Australian screenshots

:eek: Thanks Dave. LOL, I thought Graeme meant i'd made a blue. Learning as I go.
Cheers guys, Baz.
Sorry if you thought that Baz, I was actually congratulating you. I see so many screenshots with trains set up the wrong way, like explosives vans next to fuel tankers, guards vans and locos and of course non dynamic brake loco's leading etc and normally keep my mouth shut because it's a hobby not a job and not life threatening. Again sorry if any angst caused and keep the great screenshots coming, they're brilliant.
Cheers,
Graeme

G and a Y with a freight...

azervich_20160507_0001_zpsnarms8t4.jpg

azervich_20160507_0005_zpsy6hgve3j.jpg

this is a imitation of a freight from 1997 out of Geelong to Spencer St, only problem is I used VR stuff and not V/Line, consist: 1x VLCX, 5x VTQZ, 33x VHGF.

Cheers.

Sorry if you thought that Baz, I was actually congratulating you. I see so many screenshots with trains set up the wrong way, like explosives vans next to fuel tankers, guards vans and locos and of course non dynamic brake loco's leading etc and normally keep my mouth shut because it's a hobby not a job and not life threatening. Again sorry if any angst caused and keep the great screenshots coming, they're brilliant.
Cheers,
Graeme

Thanks for the kind words Graeme. No angst caused mate, I found it quite funny. I should have kept my mouth shut and everyone would have thought that I actually knew what I was doing!!! LOL.

Nice shots Aaron and by the way thank you for those new wagons. Awesome stuff mate.

Cheers,
Baz.

A few years later 2 PN L Class on a down Deniliquin with an empty rice container load with the irrigated paddocks showing a sharp contrast to the dry landscape.

c263168efe2516d7f7b076aee6bad69c.jpg

47cdb65650fe2ba4f702efa9b0d0af6a.jpg

Nice one Guys. You must have read my mind Graeme. LOL. One T and two Y class coasting into Rushdale. (actually Rochester). :)sleep:Edit: It was late, got no idea where I got Rushdale from LOL).

e13d708c17cc37057917b4b2868e7e06.jpg

998a4e7e525a0922eba55402d805cf14.jpg

Cheers, Baz.

Last edited:
Hey all,

For those who want to try Victorian prototype consists, here's a note pad I've been building for about a year, most are incomplete as I wrote them based on photos taken from various people, but might be useful the subsection *storage* means it's trains placed in sidings/yards.

here

Cheers.

After seeing all these screenshots and people saying they are from here or there, I was just wondering in there is a register of Australian lines somewhere that lets people know if they are released, betas etc.
The ATD would be a great place to keep a register like this so that people would have a central place to be able to go for info on lines.

I guess a table of lines would also have to have other info that may assist people such as Trainz Version(s), Available on DLC?, Payware?, Fictional?, DEM or FER.

This could also help those who's lines meet so they could be merged by users at a later stage.

Bugger all and none would be closest to the truth. Axe1970's routes are fantastic. There are a few old ones around but most have average trackwork, hugely outdated and unrealistic assets, or just don't work in TANE. (Brisbane south comes to mind.)

Just a few shots of progress in Shepparton, town is now about halfway done with heaps more still to do on the Katamatite line.
The station and surrounds are almost complete
bfed0b3b5ef67fb77fbe624216ab2805.jpg

SEC siding and few shops looking down Stewart Street on right of shot
58f7c557960bb3c9f824e6ff304d0ada.jpg

Shepparton yard, looking north
fc4228da184c5091aa0ede9cb37bab4d.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great day and keep those screenshots coming.
Cheers,
Graeme

TANE%202016-05-08%2021-35-20-30.jpg

DD560 leads another DD class out of Healesville with an unusually long timber train.

TANE%202016-05-08%2021-39-28-15.jpg

Working hard, the two DDs storm up the grade to the tunnel with their heavy train in tow.

TANE%202016-05-08%2021-55-46-31.jpg

A while later, and the two DDs slowly steam through Yarra Glen to exchange the staff before continuing on to Lilydale.

Bloody nora! That's Railworks quality there! Is that locomotive on the DLS as freeware? :D

Those steam effects are making me drool.. you can use it as water for the locomotive.. :hehe::mop:

All of Zec's DD's will be payware even the D3's when he gets around to them in a few years time...

Hi Graeme,

Outstanding work there!

Cheers.

Bit of a slap in the face for Aussie route creators - thanks :eek:
Bugger all and none would be closest to the truth. Axe1970's routes are fantastic. There are a few old ones around but most have average trackwork, hugely outdated and unrealistic assets, or just don't work in TANE. (Brisbane south comes to mind.)

H222.

You just mentioned my Old "Brisbane South B" have you perchance downloaded the updated version for Tane ?
A couple of years ago Auran asked me to update this Version but i refused as it had been superseded in 2004.
It was started back in 2002.
If so Don't blame me for this version I DID NOT do this update !

Norm.

Back