Australian screenshots

Thanks Mick, yeah pretty happy with how it turned out, just a pitty the wheels don't turn in TANE :p
Couple of shots for Matt.
GL112 and a sister unit depart the refuge road at Coniston...
02a0ed7441b2bd0892105603ad7e16bf.jpg

Just around the corner a friend of mine managed to capture this shot, as the train slowly passes a crew of workers putting in a pipe...
c7d4a01ea94c2aaab357e9f974b3ae3e.jpg

Mick: I have actually got it somewhere but it may not open in TANE. I'll have a look and if it does ill post some shots.

Matt: The GL's are brilliant mate, very well done. Do you know if you older stuff will open in TANE? I want to use it all but I'm not sure if your older wagons will open or not.

Here is the latest update on the A sets. This is the current version where the forward most panel is missing awaiting redesign.

TANE%202015-12-24%2017-41-14-09.jpg

M216 departs Lilydale in a bright summer's morning light with a Christmas Train to Healesville.

Merry Christmas all, I hope everyone has a fantastic day :)

Zec

Thanks everyone for the kind words, it's always great seeing your content in other people's screenshots!

Taggy, as far as I remember I had no issues bringing my content over to T:ANE, though if you have any problems just pm me and I'll take a look. By the way can't wait for those Waratahs!:D

Merry Christmas to all and your families!

Cheers,

Matt

The Redcliffe Line: A little bit of quiet time after Christmas, so I added a few more screenshots.
2015_12_28_003612.jpg

A QR SMU heading for Mango Hill Station.
2015_12_28_004025.jpg

Two QR SMU's pass near Kallangur.
2015_12_28_004426.jpg

The fast QR SMU service from Caboolture leads onto Platform 2 at Petrie, closely followed by the 'All Stations' QR SMU from Kippa-Ring on Platform 1.
2015_12_28_003352.jpg

In the distance a QR SMU heads towards the Brisbane Portal exit followed by a slow moving QR coal train on its dedicated line.

Cheers,
Roy3b3

Now Christmas is out of the way again for another year, here is a shot of three types of A set your have to choose from when released. All options are covered in the scripts and are easy to work out.

Matt: If I ever get a day off, I'll have a look through your stuff in TANE and if it doesn't work, I'll get in touch.

Now Christmas is out of the way again for another year, here is a shot of three types of A set your have to choose from when released. All options are covered in the scripts and are easy to work out.

Matt: If I ever get a day off, I'll have a look through your stuff in TANE and if it doesn't work, I'll get in touch.

Nice A Sets Taggy. I look forward to seeing more screenshots of your work.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Good Morning,

QR PB15 454 passes the Beaudesert meat works as she departs Beaudesert with a stock train in the mid morning.

QR RM 55 passes some of the scenery near Woodhill as she climbs the grade at 25km/h

The Beaudesert Branch is nearly complete and should be out for beta testing in the next few months.

-cheers

Morning All,

As of 11:20 am this morning; the weathered/non weathered K, KA, KSA, KKB, KL and KB wagons, various bogies, two standard Queensland Railways Residences (designed for Station Masters) and two additional shelter sheds were uploaded to the DLS.

B15 Con 290 with the M6 Up shunt train passes the tiny settlement of Kirkhall with the shops and houses in the background.
trainz89_20151228_0003_zpsxvjsunis.jpg

Trundling through Baree
trainz89_20151228_0005_zpspci62bxv.jpg

Coming downgrade through the Waterhall Loop.
trainz89_20151228_0007_zpsw7zreqo8.jpg

More work to come for Central Division, and hope to finish texturing during these summer holidays. To be then offered up for beta testing.

Regards,

M.G

Great Screenshots everyone.

Does anyone know if there are any modern day Australian Navy ships on the DLS or available for Trainz. I have the Patrol boats by Advance, but I am looking for the more modern ones. Mainly the Armidale Class Patrol Boats and the Mine Hunters as I would like to include a Naval Base.

Regards,
Warren.

Good Morning,

QR PB15 454 passes the Beaudesert meat works as she departs Beaudesert with a stock train in the mid morning.

QR RM 55 passes some of the scenery near Woodhill as she climbs the grade at 25km/h

The Beaudesert Branch is nearly complete and should be out for beta testing in the next few months.

-cheers

Nice screenshots LittleBondi.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

The Redcliffe Line

I was doing a little research and with the help of Mitchy, I found some photographs of the New Generation Rollingstock (NGR) that the Queensland Government have contracted to buy and for release about Mid 2016. It looks like the NGRs will be good for the next 30 years and replace all existing QR EMU, IMU, SMUs. This was on the Department of Transport & Main Roads website.
They look real good and I'm now wondering if anyone with good modelling skills could be working on this particular fleet in QR gauge.

NGR_Exterior1.jpg

NGR_Exterior2.jpg

NGRtraininterior1.jpg

NGRtraininterior2.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if one of these were going to be available for the official launch, when the Redcliffe to Petrie line opens (mid 2016). I'm hoping they may run a 'Steamer' in front of the 'Electric' when it opens.

Cheers,
Roy3b3

Back