Australian screenshots

Memeboy, wow, that is just awesome! Looking forward very muchly to the finished product! :Y:

Keep up the great work!

EDIT: A bit of an update on the GL. Finally have the loco displaying in Trainz, though still a lot of mesh and texture adjusting still to do, but getting there. I had quite a battle with the Gmax exporter due to the poly size of the model, so had to export the model as two separate meshes. And yes I'm aware the wipers are not the correct ones, they are still a work in progress!

Untitled_1.jpg

Cheers,

Matt

Last edited:
Very very nice Matt, looking forward to this one. Reckon the Blue is a bit light on currently though.

maybe try matching it to Pete's EL so we have consistency across the CFCLA trainz stuff we have?

Send me a PM/Email and I will put you in touch with one of the leading T/G set experts in NSW he may be able to help you -=- helped me a lot with sound for me T's and G's.

Better release the T and G sets I have been sitting on so they get some time in the spotlight before yours arrives on the DLS and blows mine out of the way

Hi, it's still a WIP, these screenshots are my tests in Trainz with this one in particular testing the door animations.
Next step is the cab, which I may ask for scripting assistance as I want to make a working cab for this train with little nifty features, such as the announcement chime when the button is pressed, etc.

Last edited:
We could always re colour the EL to match Matt's work
Very very nice Matt, looking forward to this one. Reckon the Blue is a bit light on currently though.

maybe try matching it to Pete's EL so we have consistency across the CFCLA trainz stuff we have?

Great shots guys, there is some really good work been done there.

Dave if you have the time can you explain what i have to do with the textures in detail in order to fix Davido,s cars please, in an email,
but only if you have the time.
Thanks

Send me a PM/Email and I will put you in touch with one of the leading T/G set experts in NSW he may be able to help you -=- helped me a lot with sound for me T's and G's.

Better release the T and G sets I have been sitting on so they get some time in the spotlight before yours arrives on the DLS and blows mine out of the way
PM'ed

Beautiful screenshots Matt and Steve!
That Gosford pic looks exactly like how I remember it when I was there a few months ago :D

Tangara now has a cab and a cabview! (cab still has a lot to be done haha)
10500261_681886725251174_4477403145754358563_n.jpg

11141247_681886728584507_3010156056265771018_n.jpg

21774_682176178555562_3009340264645815454_n.jpg

I have a very nice little Victorian route with plenty of standard gauge to use these on Matt :)

Nice shots memeboy, but you might need a Tuscan 44 to drag those sparks around because I don't see an overhead wire

Last edited:
Looking good Stoppl. :)

A few from another run with the M class, on Healesville :)

TANE%202015-04-13%2022-53-04-95.jpg

Steaming along with a Melbourne bound passenger service.

TANE%202015-04-13%2022-56-38-40.jpg

Storming the grade out of Mooroolbark.

Regards

Something arrived in my inbox today that may be of use for Trainz, if there is a talented creator that wishes to give it a go i have SG plans for a Aurizon QHAH coal hoppers used in the Hunter Valley, if anyone's interested just send me a pm.

Ghosty

Back