Australian screenshots

I wouldn't call it issues with T:ANE, T:ANE is the best Trains program by far, i would say you just have to get adjusted to it, like all new programs after 1 day its full steam ahead
There more than likely will be some assets that will need to be updated, could be simple fixes.

And i would say that the crashing is coming from your own hardware or Multi programs running in the back ground.
I would start again with a fresh install myself after checking the ram for faults.

I have 4 windows open in T:ANE as well as a very heavy sketchup running building new walkovers all at the same time and T:ANE has not crashed once, it never has on me.

Last edited:
I have questioned others and they have had similar problems and like myself have reinstalled a number of times and have even left it for a couple of days to hopefully sort it out. I am hoping that the final copy will have an improvement but at the end of the day, I don't really have an interest in the game any more.

Nor would I say its my PC.

I wouldn't call it issues with T:ANE, T:ANE is the best Trains program by far, i would say you just have to get adjusted to it, like all new programs after 1 day its full steam ahead
There more than likely will be some assets that will need to be updated, could be simple fixes.

And i would say that the crashing is coming from your own hardware or Multi programs running in the back ground.
I would start again with a fresh install myself after checking the ram for faults.

I have 4 windows open in T:ANE as well as a very heavy sketchup running building new walkovers all at the same time and T:ANE has not crashed once, it never has on me.

No way is it my hardware I was that happy with Version 1 then it decided to lock me out of running it and I was made to download 1.1 that's when it started screwing me around. I have a hunch its to do with this pre-caching content crap... Oh well there's a new version in the next few days so I'll stick it out.

Why are you guys even creating content for a Beta program, for route building you should be sticking with your current version, N3V might change a tag in the final release then all of a sudden you've got broken things from when you where creating in a Beta program, then crack a fit and blame N3V when it's the users fault for creating in a incomplete program.

Cheers.

I'm not trying to nor will I put a complaint in to the help desk as its only beta. I was just pointing out something that went wrong with 1.1 :p

I don't mean a report to the helpdesk, I mean a bug report to the beta team. They rely on those reports to fix any errors, its why you get the beta in the first place :p

I dunno, I didn't get the beta :p
I'm guessing there was some sort of email set up or something, maybe someone else can let you know.
Stevo

Why are you guys even creating content for a Beta program, for route building you should be sticking with your current version, N3V might change a tag in the final release then all of a sudden you've got broken things from when you where creating in a Beta program, then crack a fit and blame N3V when it's the users fault for creating in a incomplete program.

Cheers.
The reason why i am making content is because i need it in my route Beta or Release version i still need it.
Do you really think that N3V is going to do something to make all assets faulty for the release version, i don't think so, but if they are broken then i will fix them, my time is my own.

NSW Federation Timber footbridge
TANE%202015-04-10%2015-46-16-55_zpsfsc55osl.png

Updating my Davidson Coaches, will be uploaded shortly as all narrow gauge versions;

CLV
QR%20NG%20Davidson%20CLV_zps8ekhvqnt.jpg

CL
QR%20NG%20Davidson%20CL_zpskn7h6jse.png

BLV
QR%20NG%20Davidson%20BLV_zpsav5syoqp.jpg

With Regards,

M.Gitsham

Nice looking forward to that one - but seems to have no cab detail ???
Hi, it's still a WIP, these screenshots are my tests in Trainz with this one in particular testing the door animations.
Next step is the cab, which I may ask for scripting assistance as I want to make a working cab for this train with little nifty features, such as the announcement chime when the button is pressed, etc.

I'm sorta aiming for OMSI level of quality.
(OMSI is a bus simulator BTW)

Anyways here's some interior pics:
11045410_681742668598913_4247437414079970762_n.jpg

11053448_681742661932247_6767671821739195746_n.jpg

Back