Australian screenshots

Eno,

If you look on the DLS you'll find that there is a DG version of the track you have used above, as well as special stubs. The DG track comprises a single rail which sits between the BG track. Not having used it much myself I cannot be 100% the directions I am giving you will make application successful, but I hope at least finding the track yields some help. It may just be a matter of 'trial-and-error' to make it work.

Cheers
Tim

I find it funny that you guys are complaining about it but doing it yourselves anyway... here, shall I save you? :p

18A chuggs a mixed train over a farm road

9b8417222749cc9b11dc5830c1164908.jpg

Cheers
Stevo

79556262d40877f37529d55f131935cc.jpg

Zec has spacers on the DLS for his DG/BG/SG Track set... S's were all scrapped in '54 and the SG was finished in late '61, I know it's fictional but it annoys me anyway

I find it funny that you guys are complaining about it but doing it yourselves anyway... here, shall I save you? :p

18A chuggs a mixed train over a farm road

*PHOTO REMOVED*

Cheers
Stevo

rbar_164, Who's NA class are you using? because I have the NAs in Trainz but they are the ones off Trainz zone.

Well said matruck.

Some shots from testing the station. Again, another S class with the Spirit.
Any ideas for the station name? not big enough to be Sydney, Flinders st. or Spencer st.
But its still a Terminus.

-Eno Silvie

G'day Eno,
I'm using the same NAs off trainzone but with Peter's help and permission I have carried out some major changes, including textures, smoke effects and additional meshes. :)

Cheers
Stevo

QR Beaudesert Branch update

Although it seems like there is no scenery in this shot, most of it has just gone hidding and cant be seen. PB15 #531 tackles the grade out of Beaudesert. I was viewing a new DVD I have called "Down Around Beaudesert" and it had stated how the crews struggled to depart Beaudesert due to this grade. I am really going to have to fix up the quality of trainz

Oh give it a rest you lot.

NSWGR_5910, if you need items for dual gauge track, you need to use the word dual, not duel. But I may have a concern about your track NSWGR_5910

And before anyone says post a screenshot, I have lost a lot of mine, that I can't find at the moment.

Hi All
I have removed several off-topic posts. Please keep on topic, and abide by the code of conduct.

I should note, again... Constructive criticism is perfectly acceptable, as is general discussion of the screenshots and the content of the screenshots, and to an extent Aussie railway operations (although we would prefer you to stick to Aussie Trainz screenies as much as possible :) ). Even if you say 'fictional', people can still make suggestions on how to make your work more realistic. It's up to you if you want to do this, but as this is a discussion forum please expect people to give feedback :)

Regards

Good Evening All
I have removed a few more off-topic posts.

As to the comment about it being 'sorted', I thought it had been 'sorted' several times before I posted (hence why I didn't post earlier). Each time several users came back, bring the discussion again, in the end meaning that we did need to step in.

Please keep to the topic of Australian screenshots/railways. Again, any further off-topic posts (e.g. those discussing moderation of the forums, which is a breach of the COC) will be removed.

Regards

Local Steamrail locomotive R707 shares Spencer St. with the Overland, hauled by a Pacific National NR Class.

Are there any Overland coaches available for Trainz that are in the current, quite attractive, livery? Because at the moment I'm just using the built in Indian Pacific Coaches.

-Eno Silvie

R707 is owned by 707 operations.

Vinnybarb was going to build some new overland cars, however I'm fairly sure he left the forums and trainz all together, though I saw him posting somewhere recently I think. He has standard, undecorated coaches which pass muster but they're not colourful like the modern overland cars.

You're close Eno, R707 belongs to '707 Operations', not Steamrail Victoria. At least 707 Ops doesn't put stupid signs on all their locos:p Both groups, along with several others are based at the former VR Newport Workshops.

97ba60755265455fdf1250a6251987d1.jpg

Cheers
Tim

hi all

i posted this in the 2010 forum, but nobody answered.
i hope one of you can help me

my session shows no route to merge with,
but session and route show on the main window.
any ideas whats going on
thanks
ron

Hi Ron,

Looks like you might have accidentally merged your route layer into one of the transdem layers. Maybe merge the two transdem layers then rename them?

This shouldn't really affect progress too much unless you have used utm tiles or such, from my (admittedly limited) understanding of trainz, transdem and life in general, LOL

Just a thought,

Matt.

Last edited:
Back