Australian screenshots

But the Cab cars show up and work just fine.
I would suggest you get TS12 to take full advantage of the scripting used in these units.
But your not alone my inbox is full of message like this
Happy New Year NSWGR_46Class.

I run TRS 2010 and re-assigned your Hunter Cars to Build 3.3
The mysterious -25:32 kuid is again coming up as unknown.
In the config it's the "interior" kuid.

Would you be able to give me some advise re fixing this- I'm pretty keen to have the Hunter Cars on my layout.

Thanks - and again thanks for the great work you do for us in the community. I really appreciate it.
Hope 2014 is a great one for you.
Cheers
Nick

Great work here guy's.

maybe soon a couple of models I have been working on in secret.

have a great 2014

Cheers....

hi everybody
happy new year to all

i am looking for some lucerne bales.
preferably some single and some stacked, also different heights lucerne ground cover

i cannot find anything even close in the dls search
please see pic
any ideas if someone has made nay?

all help greatly appreciated
thanks
ron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sneaky bugger they'll be no schemes left shortly LOL looks good David let's see if you can line up those Louvres as per the paint scheme mate. The sand filler hatch is on it's own layer too but you'll have to use a Colour Overlay on it.
Cheers Mick.

Yes, im dreading those louvres. I have attempted this on the CRL liveried 49 and its proving to be a bit tricky ;)
There are a few liveries left haha!

I was searching on google and found this one, anyone have any better photos of it?
4918-M1_HL84_Erskineville_1.jpg

Cheers
David

Dear Fellow Aussies, I want to issue you a challenge for 2014 - that is we need someone or a group, to release a Sydney City Rail Route. Does not Have to be a true to life just capture the feel of the NSW sparkes system (Newcastle Sydney Wollongong).

Years ago in this very thread I had a whine about not being any decent Australian based Tramway routes, I was assured at the time by many that the reason for this was there was no Australian Trams on the DLS and if there was the content routes, would them soon follow. So I learnt some Gmax and then built the entire NSW tramways fleet and also trams of many of the other Australian systems as well and got then all on the DLS. And Guess what happened. The is now a total of one Sydney Tramways route on the DLS and that is only a route of the Sydney Tramway Museum.

Other the next few weeks you will find it possible to down load City Rail sparkle trains to your hearts content, as well as the ones already on the DLS, ranging from the very beginning of the system in the 1920's to the ultra modem units but they do need some place to run.

Come on Australia the sparkies need to to raise there pantos and have a jolly good run.

Dear Fellow Aussies, I want to issue you a challenge for 2014 - that is we need someone or a group, to release a Sydney City Rail Route. Does not Have to be a true to life just capture the feel of the NSW sparkes system (Newcastle Sydney Wollongong).

Years ago in this very thread I had a whine about not being any decent Australian based Tramway routes, I was assured at the time by many that the reason for this was there was no Australian Trams on the DLS and if there was the content routes, would them soon follow. So I learnt some Gmax and then built the entire NSW tramways fleet and also trams of many of the other Australian systems as well and got then all on the DLS. And Guess what happened. The is now a total of one Sydney Tramways route on the DLS and that is only a route of the Sydney Tramway Museum.

Other the next few weeks you will find it possible to down load City Rail sparkle trains to your hearts content, as well as the ones already on the DLS, ranging from the very beginning of the system in the 1920's to the ultra modem units but they do need some place to run.

Come on Australia the sparkies need to to raise there pantos and have a jolly good run.

Why Aussies when Cityrail is boring for anyone apart from those who likes sparks and Sydney? I like sparks but despise Sydney, sorry

I've been working in conjunction with Trent (Tanvaras) to build the NSW South Coast Line. We chose to set it around the late 90's era and I'm sure he might have some screenies for you. It will eventually run from Waterfall to Bomaderry/Nowra
I've also been mucking around with a fictional route that is wired which I've been playing with the sparkies on. At the moment, it just track with no scenery but if someone wanted to take it as is and build around the track, I could release it.

I just visited ya Blog thingy Taggy and i'm impressed with your Catenery placement mate anyone who can do that much and get it looking that good deserves a medal LOL.
Cheers Mick.

Thanks very much Mick, I'm really pleased to hear that. They are a massive pain in the arse to do but I find it really rewarding when I sit back and know exactly where I am. :)

Dave is really doing those 49's of your justice, they look fantastic!! :)

Nice A Bear

f05d72a95e26aa19746ff572ff5f6fea.jpg

A G-P-T hauled grain train running along the goods lines

18307ede047e28787fb2939c79d74b83.jpg

Passing the creatively graffitied cement hoppers

d061532cced83b5a503a61fe918a9267.jpg

bc20a141073a4068aa84cb8240793ebe.jpg

7fcb828ae8a3a59332d1f5f81bd86b53.jpg

Ready to join the pass lines, however a DMU on a commuter is forcing the grainy to wait

74d44ec7b5753c8fc1e6590541c9bff7.jpg

And now a loco hauled pass has showed up to get in the way too :hehe:

f54b73356c235347c6ab94f9b40d93c1.jpg

The N has passed with it's set of H Cars, and the grainy can continue it's run

e051b334d2e24a815bd65e2eb1dfbc1c.jpg

a30074a66efac41b4e2771f6b533fc6f.jpg

Jamie

Back