Australian screenshots

Yeah it probably isnt Dave but Matt's suggestion worked mate so no real biggie. Although if you have updated to the latest build in future it might be handy to have it as being built for Version Blah Blah listed in the Config or in the release thread. The game and content creation has of late for me become more of a chore then a hobby to enjoy in my spare time.
Cheers Mick.

Apologies Dave. Was unaware that it was a built-in asset with updated KUID no. in the latest patch.

Once that minor fix was implemented, I was able to run them no probs. Many thanks for your work getting these assets in game for us Sydney-based trainzers. Makes me wish I had a bit more energy, so I could finish and release the small slice of the western line (Richmond branch) i have sitting on my hard drive. Needs a heap more work before it gets to that stage though.

Matt.

That's fantastic mate, thanks very much.

L sets started as 2 car Driver/Driver Trailer and finished up 3 car Driver/Driver Trailer/Driver
Illawarra desto's were Thirroul, Wollongong, Port Kembla, Dapto and Kiama. :)

L sets where also fitted with headlights above the desto for outer suburban running.

I assume you'll also do the R set targets? No work needed other than to place an R set plate on the driver car as the are just 6 car S sets. :)

Thanks again mate, I for one appreciate yours and Pete's hard work!

I see well the car that had head lights above the desto were K set cars not S Set cars sort of does your head in a bit LOL
That's fantastic mate, thanks very muchrs

L sets started as 2 car Driver/Driver Trailer and finished up 3 car Driver/Driver Trailer/Driver
Illawarra desto's were Thirroul, Wollongong, Port Kembla, Dapto and Kiama. :)

L sets where also fitted with headlights above the desto for outer suburban running.

I assume you'll also do the R set targets? No work needed other than to place an R set plate on the driver car as the are just 6 car S sets. :)

Thanks again mate, I for one appreciate yours and Pete's hard work!

Anyone know of a Cootamundra Section that would tie in with PGibbons set of Routes please ?, Probably been asked a million times in here i know but i have most of his other's but there seems to be a couple missing.
Cheers Mick.
P.S Disregard as i got it sorted.

Last edited:
I see well the car that had head lights above the desto were K set cars not S Set cars sort of does your head in a bit LOL

Actually a number of Comeng S set cars were modified with headlights originally for use on the Richmond branch and then were sent all over the place. The headlights have been moved from memory to incorporate the destination board.

lol, your not wrong mate. Luckily, I have the advantage of being taught all this and staring mindlessly at them every day at work! ;)
K and C sets have headlights, K sets above their desto's as do some Comeng S set cars for working Wollongong locals and for the Richmond branch as was mentioned above. This also means the driving trailers had headlights fitted when they worked as two car sets. I know it's confusing but I'd be happy to help if I can, you seem to be copping very well with nearly all set types done!! :)

Below is a link with photos of driving trailers with headlights and no desto's.
http://www.trainman.id.au/photos/nsw/electric/ddsub/

Out of interest, are we able to change the set numbers or are they fixed? I haven't had the chance to download them yet! :)

Last edited:
Taggy you going to be called on :) Ok if I do the S cars with head lights next what set numbers do we need ???

The set number is changeable - but here is the catch - it changes with the desto on the cars with destos :)

Now if I am right for every car with a working desto we need to have a matching car with a non working dest to be the rear driving car as the dest only operates on the front cars but both carries the same set number - - which means I have to re do the non working desto S car as set numbers do not line up - as they way the script works if you change the front head board the rear one will change to suit.
lol, your not wrong mate. Luckily, I have the advantage of being taught all this and staring mindlessly at them every day at work! ;)
K and C sets have headlights, K sets above their desto's as do some Comeng S set cars for working Wollongong locals and for the Richmond branch as was mentioned above. This also means the driving trailers had headlights fitted when they worked as two car sets. I know it's confusing but I'd be happy to help if I can, you seem to be copping very well with nearly all set types done!! :)

Below is a link with photos of driving trailers with headlights and no desto's.
http://www.trainman.id.au/photos/nsw/electric/ddsub/

Out of interest, are we able to change the set numbers or are they fixed? I haven't had the chance to download them yet! :)

Righto, I'll get some info and pass it on via PM so I don't upset people wanting screenies...... ;)
Interesting about the set numbers and desto's, looking forward to taking them out for spin!
So, the script doesn't allow you to have a working desto on the front and a non working desto on the rear? However, then you have the trouble that it doesn't work when it becomes the lead car. Also, don't forget that 8 car sets are made up of two four cars sets which will of course have different set numbers. ;)

Last edited:
A couple of L sets at Thirroul back in 2009. L3 is making a station stop on its all stations Waterfall - Port Kembla service while L1 is terminating on platform 1 after arriving with an all stations from Port Kembla service.
7207999738_c91c6ede92_c.jpg

Back