Australian screenshots

Here's the original version of the Q Wagon, spent a few mins changing bits of meshes that I xref'ed from one of the Harris cars such as the brake cylinder, brake rigging and ribs, the old ribs where pretty fat but back then I didn't know how big they should be, only built this wagon while I was practicing how to map for texture baking.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Azervich/qflat30B930DA30B730E330EBwagon_zpsf5ec79b5.png

won't take much work to finish it off though, can work on it over the weekend.

Hi Sirrom,

The U Vans where an early beta I built, they where a series of 1880~1910 wagons I was building for use behind the Y Class, only thing that stops me from finishing them is the mapping as I'm no expert on it, then I end up building a new model, then that gets stuck because of the mapping, but it's not just the mapping, it's also making the PSD's for rivet details and so on.

Cheers.

I'm no expert on it, then I end up building a new model, then that gets stuck because of the mapping, but it's not just the mapping
Have ya tried Planar Mapping Azer ? Not sure which version of Max your using but yeah it could work with those panels on the side of the wagon quite well i think.
Cheers Mick.

Thanks Mick,

Will try upload some more screenshots of the route, it goes through farm country mainly. At the moment working on a Private fuel siding which runs spurs off the rail line into mill.
Also added a rail station and a Country Town. I seem to be enjoying working on it at the moment so hopefully can continue and get to a point when I'm satisfied with it!

Cheers
David

Hi nick any chance of getting the jumbos off you

Sorry Sirrom

But the Jumbo's and poxbox's are not released and not for awhile,

I made a quick slap up of them at the time for myself because no one had done any.

I am in the process of doing a better job then the first time around :)

They will be released when i think they are worthy for other's, at the moment all my Trainz project's are on hold as My son has finished his Chemo maintenance and now we are moveing to the next stage. :)

I will post more screen shots as i get around to the new update's .

Poul

P.S.
( The Jumbo's where given to Nick a friend to say Thank you for all his help over the years he has helped me out with some project's for trainz. )

Last edited:
Another one from me, 7344 shunts the Loaded wagons with Flour ready for Pickup at the Manildra Yard:

eddf7df61e993d4b5a9ca09b1e3be30c.jpg

Cheers

David

Canadian Red DD 582 steams into Sometown past a waiting DD 560 in 'simplified' Canadian Red.

After DD 582 has left, DD 560 departs from 2 road after having set back.

Steaming across the bridge outside Sometown.

DD 560 blasts it's way up the grade with it's train.

Zec

Better?:

2 versions down, many more to do :p.

Do not look at the numbers, this should have been G521. Even the perfect ones can make mistakes :hehe:.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Woohoo, another version of the G Class almost done, the 1st LOD that is (click the little pics):

Only some minor changes and the 1st LOD is finished. Onwards to the next version.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Future Route By Me?

hello all,

This is a project that I have started while on a short break from the BBL. It is a future route of mine and I shall let you all try and figure out where it is.

-Cheers

Back