Australian screenshots

Actually, I believe it's an ex Australian National DA class - a driver-only-operation mod AN did to some 830s back in the early 90's if I remember right, the cut down hood and the AN green and gold livery is the giveaway. They're still in service with AN's successor companies. Anyway, excellent work Bear! :D

And Patchy, lovely shots too.

Six DA class were built from 830 class from 1991 onward these units being 875 832 835 836 839 849 a seventh unit was converted from a former NSW 48 Class unit 4813 one of two bought at Auction in 1994.

ghosty

So which route is yours and which route is his:eek:

Cheers,
Patchy

Trainz89's route is the QGR South Coast Line from Beenleigh - Twead Heads. Mine, is the QR Beaudesert Branch Line. The two routes shall be joined to recreate the scene that can never be repeated. I thought you would have known that from earlier posts and my signature.

-Cheers

Good Afternoon, to everyone. :)

I shall take this one aswell. My QR South Coast Railway originally took in a section of the Beaudesert Branch down to Waterford station and the ballast siding aswell as past Bethania to Loganlea which I terminated my D17 engines. Beyond those points the map ended. In my previous screenshots on my home thread. I built up Bethania with yards and with interlocking. Since Littlebondi came onto the scene, and in his desire to see the beaudesert branch to be made into trainz. As I have already had part of the branch. I made reasonable sense to join the two routes up for release as a combined QR South Coast. As I longer had the time and effort to continue with trainz due to an ever increasing workload both with my studies and with both works.

Regarding the trees, I have put profig trees with falcon500s trees which are still on my route out of respect of a fellow friend who spent many hours producing those trees for my route. He has also produced various buildings on the south coast and allowed me to rework his bridge model to suit my tallebuggera creek and currumbin creek bridges. I used the decking off that and used my scaled down pylons from my Nerang River Bridge.

Now an update on my SAR Steam Railcar #1 'Coffee Pot' - The 3 feet 6 inch drivers are complete, now ready to send to narrowgauge to animate. Hopefully soon she will be running the Hawker to Quorn length of Rastis's Central Australia Railway Project. Enjoy :D
SARCoffeePotDrivers_zps55df9c1c.jpg

With Regards
Michael Gitsham

I have been working

Trainz89's route is the QGR South Coast Line from Beenleigh - Twead Heads. Mine, is the QR Beaudesert Branch Line. The two routes shall be joined to recreate the scene that can never be repeated. I thought you would have known that from earlier posts and my signature.

-Cheers

:D Hi all

Nice work Michael :hehe:

And soon i will release my Animals thanks to a little push from Michael,

electrocamels.jpg

electrokangroos.jpg

These have a few texture's as i can not seem to make a single texture stick to the mesh for trainz,

Poul

Hi Poul,

Is it me or are the Camels charging solar energy? lol

Cheers.

Hi Azervich

LOL i didnt think of that ,
It seems when they are a certain way they reflect the wood texture i used :)

Hi dford.

Thank you :)

Just adding some screenshots :)

Uncle Rob's Steemer :)

Poul

Last edited:
Steaming Out Of The factory

Good Evening all,

I am posting this on behalf of Trainz89 and QHR. This is one of QHR's latest loco's that has come steaming out of the workshops.

ENJOY!!

QHR's DD17 #1051

-Cheers

:wave: Hi Marty

Nice work mate on the DD's :D

RE : :udrool: Frothing at the mouth like a camel.

Great work Poul!

Thank you
But be Carefull they Spit :hehe:

Poyl

Last edited:
Bureaucrats...

Dear Sir,

This should provide an explanatory note why my DD17 has not gone outside the workshop yet. Warning, may contain traces of British Humour. :p

With Regards From The Minister Of Railways & Departmental Secetery Office. Just a lot of paperwork...

Michael Gitsham
QHR Commissioner Of Railways

Doesn't look like its quite out of the workshop yet!

Last edited:

Slowly climbing out of Lilydale with a Warburton bound goods...

Rounding the curve before the Anderson Street bridge.

Rolling up the hill...

Zec

Back