Australian screenshots

2 from me tonight. I don't think the Central West express actually stopped at Parkes but its my layout, I do what I want.

Locomotive 3830, just off the Central West Express gets stored at Parkes Roundhouse for the night next to a 44 and 81 class.
Time: 19:30pm

3830 being turned on the turntable at Parkes to take the Central West Express from Parkes to Sydney.
Time: 6:30am

-Eno

Good Evening,

I have noticed some great screenshots around latelly. Keep up the great work guys.

@Guylimpus - They are great shots you have there. Its great to see the old PB15 #444 out and about working. Just a little hint for you that I had learnt by my well respected freind rbar_164. When you go to take the screenshots when driving, hit F5 and that will remove the info and side bars. Keep up the great work. Besides from that, keep your spirit up and keep going. I look forward to more.

-Cheers

Salem cigarettes, not a good look for Auran as well as potentially illegal if uploaded. Could easily be construed as banned cigarette advertising and land them in court, particularly in view of the fact a lot of children play with Trainz.

What about Beer advertisement?

This building here

8894101159_32f729598d_c.jpg

Has Geelong Bitter on the side fence, if it's also illegal then I won't be able to finish this :(

Cheers.

Hi Aaron, advertising alcohol is not illegal. I'm not being a prude, I was merely pointing out that auran may knock it back because it was a ciggy ad and they are illegal in Australia, the same as they did some years ago when dreddman was creating ships and he happened to put a swastika on one, which is illegal in germany, so he had to take the swastika off it. Besides which, you and I both know there are plenty of pubs on the dls with ads on them. Funnily enough, I have never seen a cigarette or tobacco ad

Last edited:
Hi All,

Anyone had an issue when you get invalid kuid in config? This happened to a route i was working on in the morning and went to work on it again in the afternoon and it was not in the list. I had to disable that asset, create a new route with the same name and then copy all the files from the disabled one to this new asset. Luckily I didn't loose any work as the route is 100km in length and have been working on it for many months. I have been working on the Yard Narngulu (In Geraldton Western Australia) Texturing and detailing it. I have also added the new yard (East Narngulu). The track laying is all done with just a few minor things to fix. Texturing is going to take a while but I wanted to get the main scenes done first. I will post some screenshots tonight.

Regards
David

Good evening all,

Well, funny because no has pulled me up yet on my Old Doomben Railway Station - I had a 1970 Wilfreds Advertisement and still not a single mention about the Sir Joh election poster. One could call that I am in the clear for now!. I got a hotel in the works, I am hopeing to plaster it all with australian alcohol advertising. Typically Australia :p

@Guylimpus, nice to see my PB15 444 is still doing the routes, hopefully here at QHR Ltd Trainz can release soon our D17 as there were alot of them allocated during the 1950s after the introduction of the DD17s on the Northside. Just a reminder, that there were rarely C17s allocated to the Gabba they were mainly located at Ipswich and Mayne depots. But if your having fun, keep it up :)

With Regards

Michael Gitsham - Trainz89

Hi Aaron, advertising alcohol is not illegal. I'm not being a prude, I was merely pointing out that auran may knock it back because it was a ciggy ad and they are illegal in Australia, the same as they did some years ago when dreddman was creating ships and he happened to put a swastika on one, which is illegal in germany, so he had to take the swastika off it. Besides which, you and I both know there are plenty of pubs on the dls with ads on them. Funnily enough, I have never seen a cigarette or tobacco ad

Well, funny because no has pulled me up yet on my Old Doomben Railway Station - I had a 1970 Wilfreds Advertisement and still not a single mention about the Sir Joh election poster. One could call that I am in the clear for now!. I got a hotel in the works, I am hopeing to plaster it all with australian alcohol advertising. Typically Australia :p
I wouldn't worry too much about it, Sum folk here have nothing better to do then try and put others down.
Mick.

Good Evening,

Just a few quick pics I took while taking a small passanger train from Twead Heads up to South Brisbane in QGR B13 #100.

-Cheers

Can't agree more ,Get a better of choise of trees to make it more realistic
Just waiting :eek:

Cheers,
Patchy

Last edited:
Managed to get Pikkabird's QR locomotives working in TS12.
Loco Depot at Narngulu:

They are seen here hauling 30 ore wagons leaving Narngulu on my WA Geraldton-Mullewa DEM based Map :

Cheers
David

Back