Australian screenshots

Why not try going back to basic's and learning sum new technique's and maybe taking your time with creating content instead of rushing this stuff out the door only too find sum silly mistake's like wrong build number's and wrong texture's or missing dep's and so forth, Then folk's could spend more time enjoying your content instead of trying to fix it.
Cheers Mick.:)[/QUOTE
who cares really about the silly mistakes I know I do not - I only know the basics - I do not creat any of the content I only clean it up and get it into trainz for me to play with - most of textures I can not see due to video drivers errors on my old laptop and Gmax and trainz.

If you not happy with the content - do not down load it - yes its that simple

With out telling me which model and kuid build number it is - its very hard for me to know which model you talking about
-- some of the internal textures your just going to have to live with -- some are just to hard to fix

The last two images were resolved with the second beta that came out last night anyway. The "random Tangara parts floor" is only on the Motor and the bogie sticking through the floor is on both the motor and control trailer.

who cares really about the silly mistakes I know I do not
And this is why i'll follow your suggestion of not downloading it as i just want stuff that work's error free that i do not have to fix. I have enough trouble making my own content let alone fixing your's because of your lazy attitude.
Cheers Mick.:)

Hi all, don't get heated about these, if bear places a link in the forum it's a beta and you download it knowing there could be issues. If it is on the dls we hope there are no issues if there are bear cleans them up pretty quickly. Unfortunately a lot of these are models I have sat on and never released in some instances for many years or they are clean ups of models that are out there, and I tend to send bear a lot of stuff. There is absolutely no need to get uptight about issues as they are always fixed. If you don't want a beta model, that's fine just wait till the final comes out. Really they are not worth getting upset over after all they are just 0's and 1's

cheers
pete

the strange thing is, I have the 4d sitting in gmax and none of those anomalies are showing, perhaps there was an accidental remapping while you added att points bear.
They did not show up as big wrong in gMax at mine end either- must have been an export bug - I went back to gmax and told it to remap the the textures and it seems to fix it - was doing the same thing to the front blind as well

THESE ARE BETAS NOT FINISHED PRODUCTS
updates to 4D http://www.sendspace.com/file/2oc1fq
CIty rail G set http://www.sendspace.com/file/mtnmld

Thanks, I'll take both for a spin now. Do you think it would be possible to make a second livery for the 4D in Hillside Trains livery? All you would need to do is delete the black Public Transport Corperation logo and swap the The Met Logo for the Hillside Trains logo. I dont really mind if you say no.

PICS: (Side profile of the train with Hillside Trains Livery) http://www.vicsig.net/suburban/4d/20021201-bay-4d-1.jpg
(Closeup of logo from a Hitachi Train) http://pjv101.net/fts/u01/cp592.jpg

Hi all, don't get heated about these, if bear places a link in the forum it's a beta and you download it knowing there could be issues. If it is on the dls we hope there are no issues if there are bear cleans them up pretty quickly. Unfortunately a lot of these are models I have sat on and never released in some instances for many years or they are clean ups of models that are out there, and I tend to send bear a lot of stuff. There is absolutely no need to get uptight about issues as they are always fixed. If you don't want a beta model, that's fine just wait till the final comes out. Really they are not worth getting upset over after all they are just 0's and 1's

cheers
pete
I found out long ok to take what is said about content in these threads with a grain of salt - my last bit of content that I was bagged out for far and wide has been down loaded 34522 times = not bad for a bit of useless junk :)

Last edited:
I found this on both ends of the control trailer of all the variants (Tangara + 4D) on the lower level. I also noticed the 4D floor in one end of the motor was still Tangara parts (although I swore it was gone from this morning's beta, unless I was looking at the wrong part of the train:confused:)

Allanluu_20120617_0000.jpg

keep pumping them out bear we are all human and they are only beta test beds to find any mishaps, some people are never happy, and that is the sad part,
simple fact is if you find a oversight then let bear know about it and he will as he always does go out of his way to correct it,
but it takes time
steve

THESE ARE BETAS NOT FINISHED PRODUCTS
updates to 4D http://www.sendspace.com/file/2oc1fq
CIty rail G set http://www.sendspace.com/file/mtnmld

Hi Bearcat,
Can I give you some friendly advice?
Never public beta test anything. I did it once and was answering support questions for months and in your case, with all the fixes out there, you'll be scratching your head as to what's a new bug and what's already been addressed.
Call for some beta testers, select a couple who you think will be genuinely interested in testing and send the files to them. Post screenshots, take the praise but also note any comments about this looks funny or that not quite right. You'll make life a lot easier for yourself and the screenshots forum won't be overrun with bug reports.

Cheers
Davido

Hi Bearcat,
Can I give you some friendly advice?
Never public beta test anything. I did it once and was answering support questions for months and in your case, with all the fixes out there, you'll be scratching your head as to what's a new bug and what's already been addressed.
Call for some beta testers, select a couple who you think will be genuinely interested in testing and send the files to them. Post screenshots, take the praise but also note any comments about this looks funny or that not quite right. You'll make life a lot easier for yourself and the screenshots forum won't be overrun with bug reports.
Wow pretty sure this what i was trying to say a few page's back but sum here mistook my advice for sumthing else LOL....Pretty good advice actually Davido so thank you i'll be trying it that way from now on.
Cheers Mick.

Bear,

Nice work on the G set so far mate! If you do wish to form a beta testing team, I would more than pleased to help you find and sort out the issues!

Pete
Here are some of the bigger Oz maps there are several others by muliebuck in module form.
QR KINGAROY- PROSTON BRANCH
QDR BVL Wulkuraka - Toogoolawah
Australia Modular 001
Port Of Brisbane V1. Alpha
Lines to the Lachlan TS12
Tasmania's Fingal Line TS12 - Layout

Cheers

Ghosty

Pete
Here are some of the bigger Oz maps there are several others by muliebuck in module form.
QR KINGAROY- PROSTON BRANCH
QDR BVL Wulkuraka - Toogoolawah
Australia Modular 001
Port Of Brisbane V1. Alpha
Lines to the Lachlan TS12
Tasmania's Fingal Line TS12 - Layout

Cheers

Ghosty

I'm also working on a semi-fictional VR route, 200 miles+ of mainline goodness :D 1900-1940s era :D

Back