Australian screenshots

Dave, if the BHP locos you made on DLS are not 42in (3ft 6in), can you please make a set of bogeys that wide?
Woah blast from the past - I will let you in a on a bit of a secret but those IIRC are the first bit of Trainz kit me and AD602000 woked together on from start to finsh, including mesuring up with a tape at ACT ARHS mesuem. The bogies were built by Peter, they are 4ft 8 1/2 in not sure if would still have the source mesh to spit out a narrow version of the bogies. Do not think the D1 or D9 class ever worked on narrow gauge.

Hi bearcat
Very quick fix, downloaded the latest and installed, all is good except the two top number boards are not functioning on both ends, show 1234 red outline on white background.

Thanks for the prompt fix

Bob

Not a screenshot but a video.

Just a quick demonstration of the NSW 3 Aspect Diverge signals (thanks to Natvander) at work in Trainz Simulator 2010.
I know nobody asked for a demo, but I just thought they were cool, and I wanted to show them off.

Regards

Just one from me. A while back, just after Christmas I posted an image of a new redhen that I am making. Well I got bored and decided to repaint it into Steamranger Colours. I do know the wheels aren't in the sideframes, I am having an issue with the bogey file.

sarail201204230001.jpg

Pete i only copied the colour from another i think NSW passenger car and the changed your one to suite so ill send you the hole car and you can release them in your own name God all i did was copy and change the colour nothing more all credit belongs to you. Is it the same email as the config states if not let me know.

David that is a great shot and it does look like a picture.

Coreycat it has taken a long time to get the Sydney To Gosford route to the state it's at now and i am changing things all the time, i would like nothing better than to say who wants it right now but it isn't ready, i
haven't finnished the Harbour Bridge yet and i am thinking of re-doing what i have completed of it in Blender.

And i also have another concern as well, i have noticed in a few pictures in the aussie screenshots that someone might be working on the same route as well for a long time and it could be payware
and i don't wish to have conflicting routes. But i will contact him an see.

sorry for my posts being so late as i was in bed by 8pm last night and off to the Flemington markets in Sydney at 2.40am today and once i get back from the markets i have a few hours worth of work ahead of me.

regards steve
ok steve i respect your decision to hog the route all to yourself... joking :) but can if we cannot access the route at the moment can we pleeeeease see more screenshots?

:wave: Hi Nick

Love the RedHen :cool:

Sorry have'nt been on MSN as it wont work due to update's :(

But you can get me on Skype ( electrons454 send me a email if you want to add me ) :)

Poul

Last edited:
@ Electro, I agree; looking very nice Nick. It brings me back when I was volenteering at Steam Ranger with my father. I used to be a carriage attendant on the that very Red Hen. Memories :D

Kindest Regards
Michael Gitsham
QHR Commissioner For Railways

They are reskinned ABFX vans by myself and are not available, original author is Alex23 and there is no contact email in the config.

Hey, feel free to upload your ABFX reskins. Alex went to the trouble of putting all my abandoned stuff on the DLS for anyone that still wants to use it so perhaps just include a quick thankyou to him in the config. ;)

Cheers!

~R~

Hey, feel free to upload your ABFX reskins. Alex went to the trouble of putting all my abandoned stuff on the DLS for anyone that still wants to use it so perhaps just include a quick thankyou to him in the config. ;)

Cheers!

~R~

Hi Rob,

Thanks will upload them tonight, will mention him in the config :)

Regards

David

Thanks again bearcat245

Your latest version of NSW FC 85 looks good now, not sure I like the enginesound, sounds like a tractor when ticking over and nearly blasted me out of my chair
when increasing speed. This should now be a good template for the other 85's and the 86's in how the model should look.

Thanks again for persavering

Bob

Thanks again bearcat245

Your latest version of NSW FC 85 looks good now, not sure I like the enginesound, sounds like a tractor when ticking over and nearly blasted me out of my chair
when increasing speed. This should now be a good template for the other 85's and the 86's in how the model should look.

Thanks again for persavering

Bob

Thanks Bob and glad that I could help and great to get feed back as well

Back