Auran, do you have an update of this:?

I should not think so as the Kuid numbering from TRS 2004 onwards has changed. There you will have to use a "Kuid2:xxx:xxxxx:x" numbering system with no kuid range number required. There one specifies a "category-class" entry with a code like "TB" or others (a tunnel/bridge in this case as example) to identify what the item created by a creator is.

As the old Kuid range only applies to versions before TRS 2004, why would AURAN change this as it does not apply anymore.

Having said that, one can still use the old Kuid range numbering system for Kuid2 entries if one desires or one creates content for version 1.3 or Ultimate trainz (necessary in the old versions but from TRS 04 onwards it probably only identifies the item to the creator) but I found it is so much simpler to use the category class entry as per the CCG 04 and 06 listings, which is necessary anyway if creating in for a Kuid2 range.

Unless someone corrects me :)

Cheersa

VinnyBarb

I should not think so as the Kuid numbering from TRS 2004 onwards has changed. There you will have to use a "Kuid2:xxx:xxxxx:x" numbering system with no kuid range number required. There one specifies a "category-class" entry with a code like "TB" or others (a tunnel/bridge in this case as example) to identify what the item created by a creator is.

As the old Kuid range only applies to versions before TRS 2004, why would AURAN change this as it does not apply anymore.

Having said that, one can still use the old Kuid range numbering system for Kuid2 entries if one desires or one creates content for version 1.3 or Ultimate trainz (necessary in the old versions but from TRS 04 onwards it probably only identifies the item to the creator) but I found it is so much simpler to use the category class entry as per the CCG 04 and 06 listings, which is necessary anyway if creating in for a Kuid2 range.

Unless someone corrects me :)

Cheersa

VinnyBarb

Hello Vinnybarb

Thank you for the information ... Appreciate your insights ...

I still use the kuids ... in fact, any using Ult can still download my current items and future ones, as I never changes the config (trainz version) text anyhow ...

Side note: I like how your City Scene series .. I've blend them with my own skyscrapers to cover more space ... it really blends in naturally!!:D

Ish

Back