Article: TANE - Let "A New Era" of Content Creation BEGIN

I am having problems with the download forum using windows 10. It keeps asking if I want to change programs and just ignores the download request.

I have been trying to get Tane to work but either I am missing something or a lot has been changed. How do you edit content when it has errors such as obsolete build numbers or missing meshes. The Content Creator is missing from the edit function. Has it been replaced with something. Simply how do I edit the assets so the thing will work.
In CM, right-click on the item and select open for editing and show in Explorer. After you make whatever changes you want to whatever file that opened in the editing folder, you right-click again in CM and Submit Edits. That's all there is to it. Of course you have to know how to edit the particular file you select, that's another topic.

If you want T:ANE to be the best, then add a Content Creator Plus program like the former series. Otherwise making new content is impossible. Do soemthing to really prove that T:ANE will be the best, because as I see it it is just as crap as Trainz 12 just without Content Cretor Plus!!!! :n:

If you want T:ANE to be the best, then add a Content Creator Plus program like the former series. Otherwise making new content is impossible. Do soemthing to really prove that T:ANE will be the best, because as I see it it is just as crap as Trainz 12 just without Content Cretor Plus!!!! :n:

They are not likely to re-add the Content Creator Plus program but I recall them saying they were looking into an alternative. There are alternatives already available such as Asset-X though.

Shane

I found CC+ to be more trouble than it was worth. I would have to fix so many mistakes that it was better to do the whole thing manually. And I do not agree that making new content is impossible, it's just a bit more challenging because the quality of content has improved so much, requiring more complexity.
Mick

I don't know if i am in the right spot or not but my son just downloaded and installed a bunch of TTTE files for trainz and we are now getting a faulty dependency, missing dependency and faulty messages due to build numbers being wrong and other issues. what are we doing wrong? He has Trainz New Era SP 4 and we are operating on a mac unfortunately. Any suggestions or tips?

Back