Article: Introducing the British Rail Class 14!

What a surprise. I own some of IHH's stuff for Railworks and now he is creating for Trainz. Odd but good I guess!

A definite surprise considering it's IHH but an easy way to maximise revenue on shells that have already been built in 3ds . Just needs a different exporter .

Looking at his current Railworks stock then most of it is already covered with freeware in trainz but the Class 82 , Mk1 Pullmans and early Mk2's would be nice ;)

Great news. Can you start building all the Voyager and DMU/EMU sets that we badly need. 80's, 90's and noughties stock desperately needed.

What is going on with the shadows on this loco - they look horrendous. Also, why are so many of the shop photos taken from the shadow side? You don't take real photos like that.

Last edited:

Goede middag allemaal.
Mijn naam is Ben en ik ben net nieuw hier,dus nog aan het ondekken het is een mooi spel blij dat ik het gekocht heb.
Nu vraag ik me af waar je wel gratis zaken kun downladen.
Groeten Ben.

Great news. Can you start building all the Voyager and DMU/EMU sets that we badly need. 80's, 90's and noughties stock desperately needed.

Not that badly! I use Railworks, but don't own a single item of theirs - despite having plenty of RW payware......

br class 14

I did, only 3 in the pack by the looks br, ncb & bsc only in clean format, would have been nice to have weathered as well. Is nice though to have them with better cabs but looks like the controls only animated on one side.

Tom

Why would you pay for them when TMZ06003's superior class 14s are on the DLS for free?

I bought this because I wanted more to add to my collection. (Plus it's a small holiday gift for me.). Problem is, I've downloaded it through the Trainz Store, (the .exe installer, using TS12 SP1.), looked at every single page I can think of with this file and there is no serial number anywhere. It's driving me barmy.

I realise this should go into the 'Support' area of Auran, but I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem?

If it makes the issue any easier to contend with, I purchased another DLC in the same order that was used for this one.

Sorry to be a pain.

TS12 SP1 DLC is only installed in Game, Installers don't work with it. It should download when you launch TS12 SP1 and TANE at the main Menu. Serial number not required for N3V DLC from TS12 SP1 onwards.

I purchased this way back in 2015. Trying to port it to TRS19 but I can't find the Activation Key and the original page on the Trainz Store seems to be down.

Is there any possible way to get this to work?

Back