Article: How to purchase and download products in SimulatorCentral.com

We have experienced problems with some ISPs blocking emails. We have recently made changes to our system so retrying now may solve the blocked emails. We are working with ISPs to ensure further blocking does not occur.

You don't need an email to get your serial number. The serial numbers for orders after Sept 19th can be found at www.simulatorcentral.com by logging on, going to My Orders and then View Order.

We have also changed some of the files for download and some of the shop page layouts, so the above information is slightly out of date. However, it will still provide a decent guide as to the steps needed, but perhaps not the exact steps.

So I finally get TS2010 EE for the correct price but there are only three of the five files available to download. I have setup.exe, setup-1a.bin and setup-1b.bin. So what is the solution? I don't even know if any of the files I am offered are the correct ones.

So I finally get TS2010 EE for the correct price but there are only three of the five files available to download. I have setup.exe, setup-1a.bin and setup-1b.bin. So what is the solution? I don't even know if any of the files I am offered are the correct ones.

I've lost track of how many files for what now, before this new shop I could have told you, think originally it was 5 but that may have changed, try running the setup and see if it bombs out, may actually work.
If not I suggest starting a new thread, it's going to get buried in this thread of happiness? A new thread with an appropriate title stands more chance of getting picked up by Zec or Kris plus I'd raise a ticket to the shop helpdesk as well.

Not satisfied

I have just purchased via the sale and had difficulty downloading, I have read everything on the forum and I still cannot download. I have created a new file but when I download the first setup file to the new folder I still get the 'need disk' message. I never had this problem with version 9. I am using Firefox and have Avast anti virus. Can anyone give me a simple process please.

I bought 2012, 2009 and 2010 in the sale. 2012 Graphics don't work on my laptop so I thought I'd get 2009 and 2010 to see if they work. 2009 did not supply a serial number, said I had only 10 downloads left (as with some DLCs) and now, AFTER 1 DOWNLOAD, I only have 6 left! 2010 and 2012 have unlimited downloads. Anyone got any suggestions, please? I didn't get an email of the serial number for 2009 as I did for 2010 and half the items in My Downoads are missing serial numbers.

French version

Is there a french version for Tranz 12. Page 14 of instruction manual. Tey say i can customize various elements to maximize my enjoyment. Concerning language there is only one mentionne ( English). Is that so.

You can change the game language using the Trainz Options box - click Options on the Launcher to access this. Bear in mind that this may or may not change asset names as well.

Shane

Back