AP - Made in Alpinetrainz :)

Who would like to look at my map, which I have been making for several years now, can do so now, there are not completely new models that are published above, but my new AŽD signals and work on the track and the whole landscape, link here: twitch.tv/wikiquik 👻

Hello, so after about 3 years of working on the map, I circled the entire lake with a track, one direction is about 70 km, a total of about 160 km around the lake, and so far the map is 40% complete and the total distance of the tracks is around 260 km. Here I will show you pictures from the most recent and completed side of the track. 🤗

mapa-1.jpg

mapa-2.jpg

mapa-3.jpg

mapa-4.jpg

mapa-5.jpg

mapa-6.jpg

mapa-7.jpg

mapa-8.jpg

mapa-9.jpg

mapa-10.jpg

mapa-11.jpg

mapa-12.jpg

mapa-13.jpg

mapa-14.jpg

mapa-15.jpg

mapa-16.jpg

mapa-17.jpg

mapa-18.jpg

mapa-19.jpg

mapa-20.jpg

Hi David,

Those are great views and riviera panoramics !
Is this map real or fictive (i've seen a mix of italian speedboards and Tcheckish/Polish light signals :unsure: :giggle: ...)

Cheers,

Philippe

Hi David,

Those are great views and riviera panoramics !
Is this map real or fictive (i've seen a mix of italian speedboards and Tcheckish/Polish light signals :unsure: :giggle: ...)

Cheers,

Philippe
The map is real only in scale and terrain rendering, but otherwise it is a fictional map 🤗 ✍️

I am looking for an AŽD-70 type that is located in a tunnel, if anyone has a good photo or diagram I would be grateful, I need some inspiration to make a 3D model.

More Terrain Texture Rendering Materials on the web for free download. I have created 2 more terrains in Substance Designer of a Greek desiccated landscape with bushes, so I hope you like it. Any feedback would be appreciated. ✍️ ☺️

index.php
index.php

Back