Anyone know how to fix the sound and modle issues with the PRR M1b and K4 om K&L????

Anyone know how to fix the sound and modle issues with the PRR M1b and K4 om K&L????

I have Trainz 2012 and I recently bought the PRR K4 and the PRR M1B, well when trying the K4 out i noticed above 40mph the sound got super fast like too fast and around 80mph it pretty much didnt sound like a engine sound anymore.

Then with the PRR M1b which is a 4-8-2 i have the same but not too much of a big deal since i have sounds that are good enough to use, but the biggest issue i noticed that i cant unsee is that when going around curves the running boards and pistons will move and clip into the boiler like its pivoted as well as the rear trailing bogey pivot point being right above the bogey not infront where its supposed to be.

I have no idea how to model or how to fix these issues since i did message steve from K&L and all i got from he was a reply about the K4 sound basicly telling me the sound he used only goes up to 50mph and just repeats from then on and to fix it i could use other engine sound files but i only have 3 locomotives from him and all have wacky sounds above 50mph. I got nothing about the pivoting M1b driving wheel issue from him

I really love the M1b and K4 and i really want to injoy both, can anyone please help me out or at least tell me i am not the only one with these issues

Back