Altamont Commuter Express

It's a good route from the AJ_FOx - A must download!

I love how he always goes cheers!

Cheers
David

i do belive that magicland has gave you permission on the old forum as well... But things may have changed...
Nice job on the cars!;)

I tried expanding it to the East Bay including San Jose. I gave up. For some reason it self destructs if modified.:confused:
If you can figure it out. let me know.

Hey this a great route but will anybody be uploading sessions for it for recreating the UP operations on the route, then ACE later on when the coaches are out? -Chris

Here are some of my pics from the great route I know the NJT stuff looks out of place but.....it will do for me anyway.
Screen_205.jpg

Screen_206.jpg

Screen_207.jpg

Screen_208.jpg

Screen_209.jpg

Screen_210.jpg

Screen_211.jpg

Since this string has resurfaced after a while, I supose I should update what I posted.
I tried again making changes to "Altamont Commuter Expess" after getting a new computer and TS2009. No more problem. Using the route as a base, I am creating the WP / SP from Stockton to Milpitas circa 1962. All of the track is in and signaled. The basic texturing is done. I have had to done some MAJOR rework of AJ's route though.

First I would to say thank you all who have enjoyed this route I tossed together. Fudd is correct, it needed some local knowledge correction.

I invite anyone to bump this thread if they have a question, but as the threadstarter I would like to kindly ask everyone here who posts to keep it friendly.

Cheers

AJ the ACE guy. :)

Dude Where Do U Get The Car I REALLY NEED THEM SINCE U GOT IT PLEASE TELLME PLZ :'(
Its simple, all you need to do is learn to reskin and make your own. AJ_Fox inspired me to start skinning, and now I have my own set along with a caltrain set and amtrak california skin... Its worth your time to learn, believe me, you become alot less dependant on others.

cheers

Back