Altamont Commuter Express

I'm not even sure Magicland knows I'm a moderator. :)

AJ

I didn't mean this to go as it did, I was just curious.

It wasnt a matter of the Bi-Levels, it was the F40PH. I wasnt able to release mine..

Hmm, well, I'm not going to get mad.

Great job, AJ!!! :D

I believe the F40 used can be released by anyone.
From www.Protrainz.com:
HERE is LRV3400's F40PH project file, finish it as you see fit, just be sure to give him credit for all the fine work he's done so far.
I think the F40 that magicland uses is the the same mesh as this one. So I don't see why you couldn't release it. although come to think of it Magicland might have added some featrures to his ones.

peter

I think the F40 that magicland uses is the the same mesh as this one. So I don't see why you couldn't release it. although come to think of it Magicland might have added some featrures to his ones.

peter

He said something about "User Selectable Numbering"

Ah well.. It dosnt matter now. I got an answer from him.

Now, lets not flood AJ's thread with problematic clutter.

Once again, Great work!

I did change the horn sound in the config file once again with the permission of the Nathan horn sound creator.

AJ

Well i've managed to find the ACE loco, but not the commuter cars. Mayeb i'm typing the keywords in the DLS wrong. Can anyone help?

Still working on them but it's possible i can get them out this month. I needed tech support assistance on the ARN system because I want it TRS 06 compatible and now I have been offered it, so soon maybe. :)

AJ

f40

Mutts reskinned the f40 to MBTA and magic didnt allow its release:confused: Mutts did a great job on it (you too of course, and ACE is maybe even more advanced), meaning that alot of ppl liked it, so its just wierd that magic gave consent on ACE, but not MBTA

o

peter
o ya, nvm the f40, and great work

heres one to boot:
they are when they are:p
just as i side note, Gandalf, we all have regular lives to lead, families friends, etc, and were not always infront of our computer.
AJ has it double time, since hes a mod, and he has to keep constant eye on the forums for any trouble, with usually, gives him, none the less, if any time in trainz to work on his creations.
does that explain it?:eek:
-- Sean

I only asked 1 question, man what is wrong with you,I wouldn't really care if they were released 3 years from now, because I would simply use the GO trains till then.

LOL guys

Actually it's out of my hands. The original author and you all know who he is has very kindly offered to help me with some tech stuff which is galactically over my head. He'll get to it when he gets the chance. Remember Rome wasn't built in a day. :)

Cheers

AJ

LOL I could wait a year becuase I know who you are dealing with.... and I know with lots of other that are/using his content ask him questions and it takes a while for him to get back.

Back