Advertising/Marketing query for TS2012

ex-railwayman

Forgive me if this is in the wrong area and please feel free moderators to move it if necessary .

I received an e-mail from Just Trains yesterday, as I am a customer for Rail Sim/Railworks, Just Flight, etc, etc.

The message was worded - New Railway Simulator is released, which was news to me, as I'm an avid reader of forums and Payware shop threads and thought that something had slipped under my radar. However, when I clicked on the link that took me to their web shop I was very surprised to see that they were talking about TS2012, but, someone has changed the title on the box which raised my eyebrows somewhat. Is anybody at NV3 aware of this change of marketing strategy for the new version release? If you are looking at it from a distance you don't see Trainz 12 prominantly. I nearly purchased it as I am a user of the old Railway Simulator game, this was quite confusing.

I've attached a screenshot of the product concerned.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Last edited:
They have released a Duchess streamlined model version for this, but it doesn't say that it will run in TS12, unless there just taking it for granted! :confused:

Edit_________Woooops my mistake i'm wrong.... I must have lost my WAY .... it's for Rail Simulator not Railway Simulator.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, it's caused a bit of confusion then amongst the ranks, I hope that NV3 get it sorted soon, otherwise new players to these simulator games might think it's a Rail Simulator add-on, which will cause panic and mayhem if they actually purchase it.
I cannot understand why Just Trains would do such a thing, they're normally quite professional about stuff.

Cheerz. ex.

Back