A whole different kind of Toaster

Was i thinking of the wrong one?
Is the Dash-8 the P-32?
That's what the website i checked on had it listed as, so that's what i went with.

Well it can be kind of confusing. The Dash 8 is also called the P32-8. There is also a Gennie Style Engine called the P32AC-DM.

peter

Alrighty, I have completed the pantographs, and started work on the trucks. Just maybe a simple interior, a few details here and there, than its on to getting everything into trainz. My first release will simply be the loco, the pantographs and the trucks. The loco will have alpha numbers and standard headlights, a custom horn and a custom bell. The update will of course be the advanced lighting and MAYBE a custom cab. If someone can help me in the way of enginespecs, that would be good.

Corey

rendergl6.jpg

I think you should like work on other projects that were never finished. Like the Viewliner,Diner,and anything else that have been announced in the past, but were forgotten.

I think you should like work on other projects that were never finished. Like the Viewliner,Diner,and anything else that have been announced in the past, but were forgotten.

But this post proves that they weren't forgotten... :p

In good time, kmothersil, in good time. :wave:

Back