A whole different kind of Toaster

I would kill to get a pilots license...

It been my dream to fly my whole life, and then I got Diabetes.....so I can only fly the virtual skies sadly....

I know how a bird feels when they get their wings clipped

That sucks, i fly virtually as well. Hopefully they will allow people with diabetes to get a liscense soon, i dont see how it could really affect them.

Corey

It took years of fighting to allow diabetics to have CDL's and drive Semi's

and with technology advancing so fast, I hope that some day the FAA will come through. Their just scared some one will have low sugar or something while flying. Which yes, could be a problem, but can be taken care of quite quickly if you are prepared.

I feel the same way Klinger. I always wanted to be a Police Fast Responce unit, or a grunt in the army, but then i got diabetes :(

Nice looking toaster ! Cant you guys work together ? produce one mighty toaster.

:p

Gangsta.

Im not stopping anyone from making anything. I do need help with animations and such, like i stated earlier. Im just back to actually make and release stuff.

Corey

Okay, i've finished the underbody, and added alot more details...
renderqu9.jpg

Corey

Not sure about TC, im making it in 06, i dont have tc, dont plan on getting it either :p And yes, this is an awesome kitchen appliance. Believe it or not, this was also referred to as the "Mighty Mouse" because of its speed and power, compared to its size of course..

Corey

you should try and make it compatible with 2004 as well. I dont use it anymore, but I know a ton of people do, they would love to have something like this for them.

Wow, that thing is looking very good!
I never really cared for the Eastern Routes but after reading a railfan magazine about the history of the eastern corridor it really made me wish my video card hadn't crapped out so i could play some Trainz. Sadly, the fan died so i'm without games for the time being.
But, that aside, this thing looks really good.
The skin is amazing.
If you're taking requests, you should make the P-32's Amtrak ran for a while. I kind of miss those things, I always thought they looked nice heading up Trains for Amtrak.

Amtrak still uses P32, im not sure what i will make next, at this point in time, i want to focus on finishing this lol.

Corey
good idea. btw I have a phase V P32 in 3 numbers (ive gotta upload to the DLS) which is for TC Only( ill try reverse compatibility). my reskin comes with flashing ditchlights and a new horn and a custom cab (by TRW1089)

Was i thinking of the wrong one?
Is the Dash-8 the P-32?
That's what the website i checked on had it listed as, so that's what i went with.

Back