3rd user request

Status
Not open for further replies.

LWVRR

Banned
Once again my former request thread was locked for no reason. So here I go again... I want my content removed and the accounts delete for the LWVRR & the MrScott2006 usernames. If your so-called company policies don’t allow this, then it’s time to change the policies. It’s was done before and it can be done again. As I said many times before I no longer want to support a company that threats their customers as you (N3V) has treated me. I asked long ago to talk to somebody other then the incompetent people at the helpdesk. Like all my other request that was ignored so there is nobody to blame for this except yourselves. At this point I don’t rally care who or what is getting posted on these threads. The way I see it, I’ve already proven my point many of times over now. Just look at the last thread I posted. What was done to the three people that posted and broke the COC? Nothing was done. The thread was locked because Zek wanted to get his last words in while trying silencing mine, that’s a typical ploy here. I broke no rules. But yet I’m being punished like some little kid by having mine locked. I’m sorry, I’m not standing for it anymore and neither should anybody else. From this point on Zek, I’m ignoring your words just like you ignored mine. If you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m only going to deal with someone higher in the chain of command then you. They can simply PM me and I’ll be more then willing to discuss my issues off these forums. Personally I feel that this is probably unlikely to happen because I can only assume that some of the N3V upper staff are afraid to come out from behind their computer screens and deal with the public, or in this case a mad consumer.
On other notes, I want to apologies for all the folks that are reading this and have no idea what all this is about. This has been an ongoing problem for many months now and there’s not enough time in the day to fill you in with the all the details. Besides, if I did tried to explain the thread would get locked or deleted anyways. We simply can’t have anybody talking about N3V’s unprofessionalism now can we? I’m sure once this is posted we’ll have our usual cast of characters coming out to make their snarky comments. I guess they think they’re being cute or funny. In reality, they just keep proving my point on how screwed up things are here and how some people treat these forum like it’s their personal whipping post where they can verbally abuse anybody they want and get away with it.

These posts of mine will continue until I get my issue solved. If Zek wants to lock this thread then so be it, I’ll post again and again until I get the attention of some one higher up in the N3V staff. This is about right and wrong. And yes, I’m starting to take this very personal. I’m getting a little tired of having to go to extremes just to get some damn customer satisfaction in today’s world.

I can not understand what N3V did that wronged you so much, and why you are seemingly on a self destruct mission ... But I urge you to calm yourself, and get back to your normal self ... You were a great person on the forum ... and that would be a shame to see you go.

If you get banned, you will just be hurting yourself, by destroying your chances of returning to the forum ... and then you will never know if your assets are still on the DLS, or not.

You can PM me, or use Skype.

Last edited:
Just leave. I mean, your a mad consumer, you dont like the product or customer support, or moderation, then just leave. Your just going to cause your self more trouble, and anger. Or just calm down and drop it. Let it go. ^ as cascade said, you were a good person. (or so ive heard) So, Im not saying this out of poor intentions or to sound rude. Besides, I can see one of your points. You get some infractions while other offenders dont. Good example is me. Ive joined in so many flame wars and what not and Ive only had one infraction and that was just for saying "We are getting tired of your S***" to someone else.

And again...

We do not support removal of accounts from our website. Again, if you wish to stop using the forums, then you can simply not log in. This is your choice. I see no point to trying to get banned from the forums, it results in the same thing for you, but really is an unnecessary way of doing so.

In regards to your content, we will not be removing any from the Download Station. As is outlined in the DLS Upload Agreement, we are not required to remove any content from the Download Station (except where it is in breach of the upload agreement or the code of conduct). As you agreed to this when uploading the content, we will not be removing the content. These policies are in place to not only protect us, but to protect the Trainz community from acts such as this. We've had several people do exactly what you are doing, and removal of their content would have impacted many routes/sessions/etc that are available.

I have passed on your threads to our team as well.

I would also recommend that you re-read the Code of Conduct, in particular sections 16 and 19. It should be noted that in all cases where you have complained about others not having infractions applied, they did receive infractions. However as you had made multiple offences in those situations, you received multiple infractions, whilst the other members involved received fewer due to them making fewer posts in response to your own. As you received more infractions for repeated violations, your account was temporarily banned from the forums, however as there fewer fewer violations by each of the other members involved in these incidents, they did not receive bans. Had they made more violations at the time, they would have been banned.

In regards to the recent thread, again ALL members involved received exactly the same infractions (this seems to be exactly what you are demanding as well).

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back