25 new items at the DLS !! Enjoy!! (56k Warning)

ish6

Since 2001
Hello Community,

Since I have made so much contents I have decided to uploaded these items so later I don’t become overwhelmed uploading and posting, etc.

As you can see these are parts of my skyscrapers series … many of these series buildings packaging can be found at the DLS. For example: Executive Office buildings 1-10! Each building has its’ own purpose, for example, sky towers would be taller than Executive Office Buildings, and so and so forth …

More to come when I upload my “Empire 3” building layout this summer, which would contain all my recent creations, all in 1 huge download. Empire 1 and 2 are already at the DLS for your taken.

Anyhow enjoy what I have made thus far … I do it for you guys and girls …

onetacplazamh0.jpg

businessdistricttower10wl1.jpg

businessdistricttower15lt1.jpg

executiveofficesbuildinjv0.jpg

officetower56789wp0.jpg

NOTE: There is no download layout for these! To get these buildings you must download the package or each individually.

To view what I have done most recently click on the link below. Will show you Empire 2 layout building! Now more cities can be built without using the same buildings!!

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=1247

Coming in Empire 3 … a huge collection of apartments buildings (low-rise buildings) for traction layout users, etc And one of the bigger freight collection. An early huge thank you note to Charley, trainz alias Cjlear! Shipyards will be so much easier and faster to create. More on that some other time!!!

Enjoy
Ish

love them stilll need to get your other packs! now that i jhave an FCT i can though all in one sitting!
good work ish

Shipyards will be so much easier and faster to create. More on that some other time!!!

Admaral dreddman's ears prick up?

Hi Ish,

I like the Xanadu Dome Convention Centre.
That sky-roof looks pretty tricky!

Hello my good long friend ...

Yeah, actually, did nothing special to the roof ... it turn out to be what you see ... gmax sometimes do strange things ....:D :)

Ish

PS. I am going to released all those WW2 pieces i made for you and Craig this summer... to clean most of the folders, so you know ... :)

Hello my good long friend ...

Yeah, actually, did nothing special to the roof ... it turn out to be what you see ... gmax sometimes do strange things ....:D

Ish

PS. I am going to released all those WW2 pieces i made for you and Craig this summer... to clean most of the folders, so you know ... :)
I know I have said this before about emailing you, but I will get around to it over this weekend to clear my list of "must do's" :D . One thing I was going to say is release the content you have made for us (which is very much appreciated :) ). The only one's not to be released is the runways, they are to big for anyone from memory so I will let you know about that one.

I just checked out your "route" layouts which contain your content for easy downloading and found I have missed so much stuff :D Over 50MB for 2006 and even (290+ items) more in 2004 :D I am going to be busy sorting all this out :p

Craig
:):):)

Back