0.00 bytes

MAXIMUS817

I just starting using TRS2006 and I noticed in CMP that all the content to download is size=0.00 bytes. And I cant download anything (the cow goes MOOO). Any ideas on what Im doing wrong?
Also on installation time = never, modification time = Sun jul 31 09:03:27 2005 and this is on everything. And the tab I have it on is ALL.

max

Last edited:
I just starting using TRS2006 and I noticed in CMP that all the content to download is size=0.00 bytes. And I cant download anything (the cow goes MOOO). Any ideas on what Im doing wrong?

max

Hi MAXIMUS',

There are lots of things that you need to do before you can download. First Have you allowed TRS2006's CMP program through your firewall? That is the most common item that will stop you from downloading. You need to go into your firewall settings and enter CMP and Auran's DLS as an exception.
Also let us know the specs of your computer and someone can help more.

Bill69

Ok i allowed TRS2006 internet access. I didnt realize about the CMP so I went back and allowed it full access as well. But now when i try to load CMP it says it has encountered a error and needs to close. So I went back and blocked it again and it still continues to crash. My cpu config is this:

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ 1.8 gig
1 gig ram
windows xp
6600 gt oc graphics card
Abit AV8 mother board
300 gig hard drive
broadband connection

max

When you say crash do you mean that CMP just ceases to respond to the mouse? If so, hit the ESC key to see if this restores control to your mouse. If this works, then CMP is just trying to build the database index file, assets.tdx. You can check this by looking in your ..\Program Files\Auran\TS2009 folder to see if assets.tdx is there. If so, what is its size in KB?

Bob

When i say crash I mean when I click on the icon to start it begins checking my account and serial number and then it crashes. It all takes about 4 seconds. I never even make it to the actual CMP screen.

max

Back