USA Pics

engine shed Nr2 Built in item 164988:399900
Thank you so much. And still by the way could you tell me which one is the other one on left (without the chimney) please. I'm looking for different barns for my route.

Bye!
Rail4Pete

Last edited:
Man, I'm loven' those F7's Fred. Can't wait to see more!

Okay...here are some more. This skin's almost done. When I finish, however, I'm going to take a break from skinning and get back to working on my route.

BostonandMaine3.jpg

BostonandMaine6.jpg

BostonandMaine5.jpg

BostonandMaine7.jpg

Cheers,
Fred

Green light just up and dissapeared.....

barns.jpg
Thank you so much. And still by the way could you tell me which one is the other one on left (without the chimney) please. I'm looking for different barns for my route.

Bye!
Rail4Pete

BTW that barn is the Grange Built In item, with the L.J. Badman Coal Merchant building shoved into the side of it as indicated....both items built in.

Oh and those coal stackers, those are Maddys25's....I'm just using them to stack Iron ore at the Empire Mine...my reskin.

Hey LooK! A 10 story snow cone machine!!!!

Nope, It's a Limestone unloader, based on maddys's coal unloader, and it functions too, now we can get ready to fry dirt.

snowconemachine.jpg

Last edited:
BTW..if anybody...

If anybody knows how to get a hold of Maddy...or knows Her...I'd like to have a chat...bring some of her assets up to current specs...and expand them like the "snow cone" machine to be more fun for everybody..and functional for industries.

Last edited:
No It's Maddys25 Coal UNLoader...Converted to Limestone.

....Then blow out the turbocharger, torch out a cylinder, shatter the headlight, and do god knows what else.

Is this loader bendorsey's loader with a LARS track on top? Or is it just his straight loader?

No.... Maddy25s' coal unloder N-S which errors out in TS2010...I fixed it, the asset, and then cloned it...then modified it for limestone UNLOAD to make iron pellets in that plant on the hill in this route, THE YUPPER I'm doing.

Last edited:
Back