USA Pics

Fork in the raod.....

forkintheroad.jpg

Are you doing this DEM here:

Mich Iron Ore Type: Layouts Downloaded: 2675 File Size: 15.63 MB File Type: .cdp Created by: smooz Date: 18th January 2004 Version: TRS2004 KUID2: 2300:1010057:1
FTP Location: (for FTP users)
/Restricted/trainz/TRAINZ01/layouts/kuid2_2300_1010057_1.cdp

Description:
MSTS has it! By MapleLeafTracks. Now, you can have it in Trainz! The heavy hauling, iron filled route (terrain only) serving Tilden Mine, Empire Mine, taking the heavy trains down to Lake Superior.

That's right. The old Lake Superior & Ishpeming route from those mines to Marquette.

Now you can provide the scenery, objects, and YOU figure out which is better. Or. Maybe both are good.

But if you want some more information about those mines, you can visit:

http://www.geo.msu.edu/geo333/til

In a steady downpour, our photographer bypassed brave and went straight for foolhardy, climbing to the top of the scrapyard crane for this bird's eye shot.
Screen_004.jpg

Clouds are still thick and black, but the rain has finally stopped as the SP local pulls out of the scrapyard north of downtown L.A.
Screen_007.jpg

More Bluegrass Railroad Action

It's a great day to be a railfan as a "one unit wonder" manifest led by C40-8 376 passes by.
trainz2010110815063753.jpg

trainz2010110815072817.jpg

Things get even more exiting as another manifest led by GP15 9070 and GP10 16 passes 376. The older 567 powered locomotives are getting pretty rare on the BGRR.
trainz2010110815093354.jpg

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be enough power and the train stalls on the grade.
trainz2010110815123235.jpg

This railfan must be having a lucky day as another GP10, number 15 backs onto the train. Unfortunately, he had to leave so this is the last shot for now.
trainz2010110815150459.jpg

Where exactly is this? LS&I Jct???

With over 500 tiles to fill the Yuppers are gonna get a boat load of prosperty.

In fact I just discovered Oil, but I ain't saying where.....the MRL is on it's way to National Mine, MI. If you gotta house up there don't be surprised if I put something like this on it.

BTW

I'm gettin tired of trees and rivers, rivers and trees. I'm gonna mow down a mile of them and put in a big time lumber mill.:hehe:

Don't forget to drop-kick a bunny, blow up a Prius, and drive a Range Rover into an oil ship that will leak oil, and build 2,000 coal-fired power plants.

:hehe: Thank goodness it's only Trainz, or the environmentalists would break down our doors!

Now, what would I really do:
- Blow up a Prius.

Actually, make that the plant that makes Priuses.

Cheers,
Joshua

Don't forget to drop-kick a bunny, blow up a Prius, and drive a Range Rover into an oil ship that will leak oil, and build 2,000 coal-fired power plants.

:hehe: Thank goodness it's only Trainz, or the environmentalists would break down our doors!

Now, what would I really do:
- Blow up a Prius.

Actually, make that the plant that makes Priuses.

Cheers,
Joshua

yeah, i'd do that, then hit a tanker with a harpoon antiship missile. Then kick back and watch the fireball:D

Fred...Where can one obtain that track???

Thanx :wave:

The track is <kuid:48268:38077> HN4 SLGray B. I don't remember where I got it...mad cow disease ya know. ;) I think its on the DLS. The F7 set is my latest reskin. It should be available soon (like...sometime in the next week or so) on the USLW downloads page.

BMF7ontheSJLC7.jpg

BMF7ontheSJLC8.jpg

BMF7ontheSJLC10.jpg

BMF7ontheSJLC9.jpg

Cheers,
Fred

Back