USA Pics

You could put all these in one post ya know......:wave:

Just an idear :hehe: Nice pix btw :cool:
Oh yes, I do know that, but this thing was being buggy yesterday, wouldn't let me put ANYTHING after the first pic, so I just did 3 separate ones. Besides, three posts! Ooo, my numbers are climbing higher faster this way ;)

Took me so long to finally add these shots to this thread, that the layout I took these from is no longer around! But I'm working on the Union Pacific line from Las Vegas to Barstow, Barstow to San Bernadino, then (portal) west to L.A. Time: November, 1954, with plans to use an iPortal to hook up with a run from Albany to Portland (OR), so it should be an interesting ride, with the deserts of Nevada, the lush green of southern Cal, then the autumn colors of the Pacific Northwest. Right now, I am going thru every config file of every piece of rolling stock I have, adjusting things so they will work with CMTM. Only have about 1,200 more to do!!! :eek:

Bigfoot

Bigfoot, "Look Lamp post Linda, look what them loggers did....I told ya they came here, cut down my Michigan Forest, destroyed my favorite lake, built buildings everywhere!" Lamp post Linda, "Ah na there...there Bigfoot, Linda will go down there and make'm pay for every log."

bigfoota.jpg

And that's how Bigfoot Timber came to be.......

Bigfoot, "Geez Lamp post Linda, you sure made'm pay...I got my Land back..a Beamer....pickup... Jet and a Dog!" Bigfoot, "Can I eat the Dog?"

bigfoottimber.jpg

Last edited:
Working Bigfoot....

Bill, "Anybody seen the Boss?" Ed, "Nope, but I sure like working for him...we can smoke, drink and talk on our cellphones all day." Fred, "Who's gonna load that Train?" Ed, "It's Maddy25s' Train, make her load it."
workingbigfoot.jpg

Last edited:
you got a good sense of humor my friend. I like it.

You should put the next one as Maddy chasing the three guys down the track in the SW1500!

i like your work, but, eh, can i make a suggestion? that bridge in the background needs supports under it or its gonna collapse!

I've got some beer now get right on it.....

i like your work, but, eh, can i make a suggestion? that bridge in the background needs supports under it or its gonna collapse!

Wouldn't you know I'd end up building this thing on a lake!! Rivers, woods and lakes...geez. Where's all that dam ce-ment?

Bridge...

Well whata think? Only one way to test it, go get some dynamite, and let's see if it's safe to fish off of.......
dynamite.jpg

Last edited:
It's gonna be the Yupper...eh?

Work on your LS&I route chief...Lets see some shots of that :)

I've laid down all the LS&I rail, restored the CNR rail, and with 500 tiles to fill going freelance, this area was not in the origional dem, middle,...the tiles were ommited but thanks to google earth...Bigfoot Timber.

Unlike Washington, DC...I know how to create jobs...and a lot of that has to do with fun, desire, creativity, and hard work. The World doesn't make me.

I make my World every day....this is fun for me to do. This layout, I'm working on has to be realistic, set in a real area, real grades...real industry, real...real...real.

But it has to be fun too, can't be all eye candy..driving around in circles.

IMHO.

I like this night shot, looks real !

BTW may I ask what kuid is the barn left of the ''street light'' ?
Thanks!
Rail4Pete

Last edited:
This rail shed.....

I like this night shot, looks real !

BTW may I ask what kuid is the barn left of the ''street light'' ?
Thanks!
Rail4Pete

P.S. I usualy dont quote the image so I will remove the image later when I get the answer.

engineshed.jpg

engine shed Nr2 Built in item 164988:399900

I'm gonna get all you guys laid this winter....

Instead of playing with your trainz game an pissing the ole lady off, I'll show you how to do it so you can get it.

Color, shape, contrast & texture.....

Look at it...what is the dominate color?

colorshapecontrasttextu.jpg

Back