USA Pics

AndrewLummis_99_20120218_0005.jpg

My first shot with TS10

Awesome pic Xawery, I hope you plan to release this masterpiece when you are finished as it looks like an ideal switching route.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

@matruck
I'm glad you like it. I'd love to release it one day but i've been struggling to find some free time recently. And there is still quite a lot of work to do.

@ Xawery: I really love those Lance Mindheim inspired shots! Curious if those are new buildings you have created for the route or existing stuff you have trawled out of the DLS...

Andy ;)

Hey Eric.....Did you have 2 versions of your route??? As the one that was downloaded does not have the stuff you all have here like the Diner and the bridge and that interlocking tower and along the route on some of your pix are not on the route you released.... Was just wondering....Still a nice route

This is what I have

Hello,

WCL- Eric is working on V.2 of the Anywhere in Ohio route. I believe this is a complete overhaul, adding more and more wonderful idea's to the route.

malikrthr- It is released on USLW.Net. It is part of their week long release spectacular. It is in the "New Releases" section, along with more wonderful goodies.

What are you trying to do here? RC4 or E60?

Dude, does it really matter so much that you have to be so rude about it? A) it's a game, people can do what they want. B) it doesn't look that bad, actually kinda cool in my opinion. It's pretty obviously neither, so just chill out some.

peter

Back