USA Pics

:)

lginc_20120216_0000.jpg

CPman117, I agree with you man. Thats too bad, I don't think he is much of a noob at all. Taylor, I think your route will be great, I already think your off to a great start.

Last edited:
Defaultly Telling Which Route

It would be great to make it a tradition to list, with each screenshot(s) post, if agreeable, the name of the route, if it's available, and if so, where to get it.

Thanks! :)

Eric - Out of all the locos there, you chose the Es44 to lead. Why? The 70MACS have a much, much nicer cab :p

Jamie

Hallo kimo505,

thank you very much for your information.
I thought I have recognized the broom bush, but I was not sure. I downloaded the broom yesterday from DLS.
These bushes have just been uploaded some days ago. But unfortunately it does not include a snowy-part at it, which appears above snowline like necessary for the area between Othello and Kittitas, Wa.
Thanks again.

Your’s TUME

If you need snow, I will work on a snow line version. You need to give me real life info on how they look in snow.
I did not do season changes with these, and good thing I did not put more work into them cause the donations were small but still appreciated. Download amounts are high in a short time, and not even one remark on my post of the quality and / or thank you.
As a result, they will only be given to Tume for his use.

Nice shots socalwb909.

Last edited:
Lone Alco On The Prairie

Been working on a modern day switching layout (aside from The Feather River Canyon Route).

D.C.

NERS7.jpg

NERS8.jpg

NERS12.jpg

NERS9.jpg

NERS11.jpg

NERS10.jpg

Nice shot Simon ! Les lumières sur la cabine du camion et les phares, es-ce du ''photoshop'' ou une vraie modification...prévois-tu la ''uploader'' sur la DLS ?
Bye!
Rail4Pete

Hi Pete,

Thank you for the comment. The lights aren't change, it's "arraial" who built this truck and light than i like for her realism ! :)
But "Photoshop" is not use for that.

(Maybe a video for the future) :eek:

Choose 1 if you are having a trip from Washington D.C. to NYP
1. NJT Commuter train Comet IIs and IVs
2. PRR Congressional pulled by GG1 (Long Live GG1)
3. PRR " The Admiral" pulled by T1
e893c4dbaf29068ef25e36f735c83361.jpg

Back