USA Pics

a3ffaaacd8d90288a1ced12e4a8293ff.jpg

Legacy content that doesn't work well in TS12 is unlikely to work better in TANE. The E2 renderer is intended to take realistic models and make them look realistic; it is not intended to work with "cross trees" and similar techniques. What's more likely to happen with these assets is that they become rather obviously flat in addition to any existing problems with transparency.

Guess I am glad I didn't invest any money in kickstarter or whatever.

Yes but just as was done in that thread, I think the comments were taken out of context, or at the very least, read what you wanted to read from them. There are several billboard trees that work just fine in TS12, especially when used in a sensible way. I would agree however that 3d trees should be the norm (but that doesnt mean I like default speedtrees, different subject). I hate cross trees used in the wrong places, but I also recognize there is a place for them as background fill.

Nice trains as always, I'm awed by how you keep doing that.

Thank you very much! I was going to enter one of the screenshot of the week threads but I forgot and missed my chance.

9418b78de44ecae1d392ffe4b24da45c.jpg

Darn I was gonna guess till you told me. I knew it was a Chrisracer route but I could not remember which. I loved that route. Loads of fun. Great shot!

Great shot Epo
Steamfest Is being held on The EVWR.
lBgaxJR.png

mVENsVt.png

XXOhduv.png

fRz4cgT.png

tKgdG5v.png

7qEaTEI.png

90ahcBu.png

oRfWPDY.png

9NVhrTr.png

qSttLPl.png

Cheers, Had a buildup of shots, so thats why its a long post. I will get em on here More often.

Back