Pennsylvania & Berwind, Version 2010 (Large Images)

Trunda trees are great, except this is what they look like in 2010 Native mode:

Looks like this in both DX Mode and OpenGL. So unless you know of a fix for this, it's going to be JVC billboard trees for the time being. But it's ok because by the time I'm even close to releasing this route, I'm sure Auran will have fixed this Speed Tree problem I'm having. If not, then whatever, it's no big loss. I could always release a ST and non-ST version when the time comes.

I'm really hoping to have this sucker ready for some kind of release by the new year. I've been learning a lot as I go, so things are moving faster and faster each time I sit down and edit the route. The bad news is that I don't usually have more then an hour max per day to do work on it. We'll see what happens.

-Joe

A few from the main line between Grafton and Highland:

acbdfaqoz201009190000.jpg

acbdfaqoz201009190004.jpg

acbdfaqoz201009190006.jpg

-Joe

Those are some mighty nice screenshots are of a good-looking route. It's looking very realistic, and a nice compliment to Bill's original P&B route.

Keep it up Joe!

Thanks, guys! I feel like I'm finally beginning to make some progress on this route. :) Figured out how to copy and paste scenery finally, and it's expediting progress like whoa.

I'm trying to keep it true to the locale of Pennsylvania, but being from upstate New York, I find that a lot of my scenery reflects that region more. But hey, as long as it looks good, right?

-Joe

Nice, well upstate NY is probably pretty-much like Apalachia Pennsylvania, so it's all good! Heck, it could be just about anywhere east of the Mississippi!

:)

Wow, those are certainly nice shots there Joe! Keep up the great work and I'm most-definitely looking forward to this route.

:)

Still having the same problems as before. Trees only appear sometimes, and only certain trees show up at those times. It's also a pain to place them because I can only place 25 or so trees before they stop showing up, then I need to save and exit surveyor, reload my map then continue for another 25 trees. I don't know if it's how 2010 is on my system or what, but I do wish I could use them to their fullest :( . Maybe after another service pack or a newer version of Trainz comes out.

-Joe

Thanks everyone. More shots coming, I've made some good progress recently.

@Springtransit, the hoppers can be found at RRMods.com, the SD-9 can be found at trainzcommuterrail.co.cc/index/ and the SD40-2 is payware from RRMods.

-Joe

Awesome shots Joe! Please keep up the great work.

I am honored that anyone would have liked some of what I designed enough to replicate it or even bother running it for more than a couple of times.....

I am honored also, Jadebullet, that you found the original to stand the test of time and to be worthy enough to still run now and then.

:wave:
Bill

Great looking shots there Joe, keep up the great work. Let me know if I can be of any assistance with testing and what-not.

Regards,
Bry

Back