JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Now with that being said, I demand the immediate release of that ATSF SD75M. JUSSSST KIDDING.

On one hand, I have made a nearly impossible situation for myself by giving you all what you want; nicely detailed and functional cabs for the locomotives you get from JR, on the other hand, you won't get certain models because certain cabs are not finished. As for the SD70ACe and the ES44, I would hardly call them junk because they are missing a cab however there are no immediate plans to apply cabs to them at this time. So many other things are being done.

Justin I think those are really good models. Even if some are a little old there not junk! Quite far from it... I hope we get to see some more like the CREX and FXE ES44AC possibly.

Last edited:
On one hand, I have made a nearly impossible situation for myself by giving you all what you want; As for the SD70ACe and the ES44, I would hardly call them junk because they are missing a cab however there are no immediate plans to apply cabs to them at this time. So many other things are being done.

Well I appreciate the overwhelming burden we've placed on you and JR:hehe: And Alienware and comcast thanks you too.

train20 = block list. You've already stated you want SD70ACes in different liveries and you refuse to buy from JR, as well as continually requesting freeware models, and now you call their stuff junk? Make up your mind or shut it.

Something not rolling stock or locomotives related coming soon from JR. Possibly with or in addition to the Cold Creek Logistics module.

Cool, I already have a few places in mind to use these in. In the screens of Cold Creek it did seem a little dead at the docks.

Last edited:
train20 = block list. You've already stated you want SD70ACes in different liveries and you refuse to buy from JR, as well as continually requesting freeware models, and now you call their stuff junk? Make up your mind or shut it.
That's probably the one statement made by you that I 100% agree with.

Speaking as someone who spends 90% of their time outside of the cab I've reasoned it to be that you're basically paying $10 for the model and $2-$5 for the cab and extra features. That being said, I also wish there was someway to just buy cabless models that are ready to go externally and scriptwise.

It is as simple as this... if you find the cab in ANYTHING not to your liking, find one that does. Find the KUID of the one you like, copy that down. Then find the one in the locomotive that has one you do not like. You can have the config.txt file open from content manager. Copy the one you like. Then, open for edit in explorer, the one you want to change, find the config.txt file, paste the KUID you like over the one you don't. I think it is in two places, make sure you do both. Then click on File, Save. Close that, and then commit the item. There, you go, problem solved. For free.
I've tried that before. None of the JR cabs work

Engines that don't have cabs should be freeware it is wrong to spend 10.00 on something you aren't getting and I have a right to say what I want thank you.

lol

I've tried that before. None of the JR cabs work

You have access to the same CMP we do... How to do it is right in the config files. We aren't telling everyone how because it would create endless support issues for Kevin, but that doesn't mean it's a secret...

Last edited:
You have access to the same CMP we do... How to do it is right in the config files. We aren't telling everyone how because it would create endless support issues for Kevin, but that doesn't mean it's a secret...

So do you use some enhanced, classified, government-created CMP created at Area 51?

lol

So your telling me you arnt going to tell me how because it would create issues for a person that works at JR? correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure that people who work are supposed to do their job, not just say "well, if we tell you guys how, it will create problems for us to solve". :eek:

So do you use some enhanced, classified, government-created CMP created at Area 51?
That's classified.

So your telling me you arnt going to tell me how because it would create issues for a person that works at JR? correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure that people who work are supposed to do their job, not just say "well, if we tell you guys how, it will create problems for us to solve".

We aren't going to go out making a guide instructing people how to modify a product. People who work are supposed to do their job, and Kevins is technical support for our products out-of-the-box, not fixing broken configs the user breaks on their own.

Last edited:
So your telling me you arnt going to tell me how because it would create issues for a person that works at JR? correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure that people who work are supposed to do their job, not just say "well, if we tell you guys how, it will create problems for us to solve". :eek:

Right, and we are saying we don't support it, so he wont have to do a job that isn't his to do. Simple as that.

Back